My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Ayurvedic remedy

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Health & Fitness: Ayurvedic remedy
By pradeep on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:49 pm: Edit Post

I have low back pain, 10years ago i was sliped in a trench depth of 10 ft, again last week i fall down from staircase, now i have back pain. I am in kuwait. i am coming to india next month. so please advise me for relive me from this pain.

Thanks with regards
Pradeep

By digitalavn on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 07:05 am: Edit Post

AVN Arogya Ayurvedic Hospital was founded in 1930 at Madurai, under the able guidance of Arya Vaidyan P.V. Raghava Varier, the Chairman & Chief Physician of the group. AVN is currently managed by a team of professionals, headed by Dr. Ramesh R. Varier as the Managing Director.

Diseases Treated

NECK, BACK & JOINT PROBLEMS, Rheumatology, STROKE & DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROLOGY, Women Health & Fertility, Developmental Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Diseases of the Skin & Appendages, Autoimmune connective tissue disorders, Diseases of the Respiratory Tract, Headache, Diseases of the Urinary tract, Diseases of the Digestive System, Diseases of the Cardiovascular system, Haematological diseases, Sleep disorders, Seizure Disorders, Demyelinating disorders, Heriditary & Degenerative Neurological diseases.
http://www.avnarogya.in/
E-mail: digitalavn@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com