My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Shameless Celebrations!

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Government: Shameless Celebrations!
By Suresh on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 04:45 pm: Edit Post

I am aghast at the so-called Celebrations of DMK chief M Karunanidhi 50 years in Politics. It has not been days since his son instigated a brutal attack on the press killing 3 innocent persons of Dinakaran and here he is having all the national leaders come in to congratulate him. This is shameless behavior and one that lacks decency and culture. Imagine what is going on in the families of the 3 men burnt to death. But who cares? Just Imagine 3 men killed because of some damn feud between 2 brothers!!!

I am surprised at the pictures that showed the police watching as the mob torched the office. Seems certain that police have followed some "instructions" from higher ups. And all the 50-year experienced CM does is a knee-jerk reaction, CBI probe. What will come out of it, I can say even before the investigation is complete: NOTHING. The main perpetrators (You all know who I am talking about) goes free.

I am no supporter of any Tamilnadu Political parties, in fact I am not even a Tamilian. Just read in the news over the past few days has made my blood boil and the last saw was the 50 year celebration, who the hell cares if he spent 50 years or 100 years, go tell that to the families of the murdered people.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com