My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Radha (actress of yester years)

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Radha (actress of yester years)
By Anon on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 02:53 pm: Edit Post

I'm an ardent fan of Radha tamil/telugu actress of yesteryears and am interested in knowing about her films and her WHEREABOUTS. PLEASE HELP ME.

By Anu on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 02:56 pm: Edit Post

hey, hope you still like radha, don't know much about her contacts but wanted to see if you have you seen mudhal mariathai, an awarded film, true acting in that film.

By shyam on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 03:03 pm: Edit Post

hi fan! i am glad to know that there was fan for radha, i had a lot of movies about her. best regards shyam

By gnanasekar on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 06:35 pm: Edit Post

Can I get Radha's wall papers

By Anonymous on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 04:06 pm: Edit Post

Hi, I am an extreme ardent fan of Radha, till todate I have not found another actress on par with her, I still yearn for her return to the film industries, I truly admire and cherish you beloved and beautiful radha ( my sweetheart)

By puuvana on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 05:53 pm: Edit Post

hi,i am a ardent fan of radha too...........
she is beautiful and talented actress.when her talents started to be noticed,she entered wedlock which she is still maintaing very well.thumbs up to her.GOOD LUCK TO HER!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com