My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Tamil Movie Star Vijay

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Tamil Movie Star Vijay
By sugeta on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 03:23 pm: Edit Post

hey vijay, what can i say? you're like the most hottest tamil guy i ever seen! you are the best dance over all the other actors ! surya is good lookign and all but he CANNOT dance like u !! i lov eu soo much! i always had this feeling that iw as marrie dot u but u were already taken :-( [ crying] jks.. i love u soooo much! please mail me back ! pleaseeeeee! love and best wishes in the future!

bye,
your #1 fan
sugeta

By Gayathri.C on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 03:24 pm: Edit Post

hi im ur fan vijay i like u very much.My parents also like u very much &even all the kutties in my family lik u very much.WE ALL WISH U GOOD LUCK THROUGHOUT UR LIFE expect ur reply,my email id is "gayathrishree6@yahoo.com" bye

By ulaganathan on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 03:26 pm: Edit Post

hi vijay,your film is very interested in my family and all my friends.

By siva on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 03:27 pm: Edit Post

THE GREAT COMING SUPER STAR FOR TAMIL CINEMA

KING OF TAMIL CITY

MASTER OF FILM

HAVE A GREAT TIME TO MY ILAYATHALAPTHY VIJAY

By ranjith on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 03:28 pm: Edit Post

Hi Friends..,

Director K.S Ravikumar said a few words about god father film.That it give a remarkable hit like "Valli".Ajith acting in that was very realitic.. and he was a massive Hero.

Ranjith

By Ravishankar on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 10:55 pm: Edit Post

hi,
Vijay, this comes out from a very ardant fan of films, somewhere down the lane as i started seeing your movies, started liking you, the style the action, the comedy, the dance you were good at everything, over all found you very talented and a boy next door kind.

I do have two sons who are your friends, and the third is me. So wish you best of luck in all your future projects. God bless you. You take care.

Regards

Ravishankar

By KUMAR on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 07:42 am: Edit Post

S PICTURES ILAYATHALAPATHY IN&AS *VIJAY THE VICTORY* DIRECTION-SHANKAR MUSIC-A.R.RAHMAN,FIGHTS-ALLAN AMIN,KANNAL KANNAN,

By deepika on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 08:03 am: Edit Post

Hi vijay, I'm a great fan of yours, I wish you all the best for your great future.I'm looking forward for a chance of meeting you...waiting for your reply.My e-mail id is "deepika_241991@yahoo.com" bye,have a nice day.........

By kumar* on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 07:15 am: Edit Post

s pictures presents
ilayathalaphathy *vijay* in&as vijay*The victory*

vijay he is the man of change INDIA or world. How he used to be think? he is not a politician. He want change. But he is catalouge. He is a buisness man son. He is world big educated man .In the world he use to be like solution. he is also sports man, he's peopleman MUSIC-A.R.RAHMAN,fights-Allan amin,kanal kannan, story-sceenplay-dailouges-direction=SHANKAR

By shamna on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 08:15 am: Edit Post

Hi vijay
we are great fan of yours.may success follow you in each and every step of yours.GOOD LUCK

By kumar\banglore on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 08:40 am: Edit Post

vijayvijayvijayvijayvijayvijayvijayvijayvijayvijay ilayathalapathy vijay vs 24x7 vijay star vijay the victory

By HEMANTH KUMAR on Friday, July 10, 2009 - 12:16 pm: Edit Post

GOD BLESS YOU MY INDIA PEOPLE STAR.
STYLE KING-RAJINIKANTH,
MUSIC STAR-A.R.RAHMAN,
STAR ACTOR-KAMAL HASSAN,
INDIAN DANCE MASTER-PRABHU DEVA,
JOSEPH VIJAY,AJITH KUMAR AND INDIAN ACTOR FROM YOU AND ME SAYING THE LOT OF DANCE SHOWS,STAGE ENTERTAINER,MUSIC WITH DANCE AND MUSIC CELL AND HUMAN DANCE HIS PERFOMANCE THANK YOU MICHAEL JACKSON YOUR SOUL IN PEACE.EVERY MILLION HEARTS LOVES YOU FOREVER,YOU LIVE FOREVER REST IN PEACE MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

By Anonymous on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 10:01 am: Edit Post

ilayathalapathy vijay

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com