My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Interview of actor Raghuvaran?

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Interview of actor Raghuvaran?

By Joel James on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 06:29 am: Edit Post

Have you seen any interview or tv show in which actor Raghuvaran appeared? Please tell me! THank you so much!

By Esther on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 06:15 pm: Edit Post

Hi, I have been looking for an interview, a video of the man speaking apart from his performances, a glimpse or scrap of who he was for a long time. But it appears that he rarely appeared on TV and the rare appearances he did make are not available. I have heard of his appearance on Koffee with Anu and a Special Show on Sun Music, but the links for the two have been deleted. :-(
I hope you have better luck that I have had.

By Estiel on Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 12:21 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
I recently came across this interview after years of looking. Hope this helps. Cheers.

https://www.facebook.com/ulagamovies/videos/vb.553023201461749/803784219718978/? type=2&theater

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com