My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Thavamai Thavamirundu

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Thavamai Thavamirundu
By R PAARTHIBAN RATNAVALU on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:29 pm: Edit Post

This is THE movie I had NOT seen in a very long time. SUPERB storyline and acting by all the casts. I like Rajkiran the most. Such a father. I'm a Malaysian working in Singapore. I took the liberty to watch this movie with my family of six. My wife and me were seen crying by all the kids. Imagine a 45yrs & 40yrs old adults scene. Wish I can meet up with Cheran and the casts to conveys my congratulation. May you as the editor can do it or get any of the cast to pen me a mail. ALL COZ I'M A FATHER OF 3 BOYS AND A GIRL. Eldest boy 17, 14, 10 and 6 yrs. Thank you THAVAMAI THAVAMIRUNDHU from all of us. Note: A movie not to be missed by any INDIAN specially Malaysian Indians.

By jaichandran on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:41 pm: Edit Post

This flim is so butyfully and see with my all famali
and cheran is good charater and all your group its good flim for the futer boys also how to keep all the parents also and give the message to cheran and give autograph also

By subramnai on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 02:41 pm: Edit Post

hi

this movie is very nice and good story
i like this movie

i like to watch one's more

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com