My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Tamil Movie Star Kamal Hasan

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Tamil Movie Star Kamal Hasan
By saravanan.I on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:27 pm: Edit Post

I love Kamal He is prone for his Acting. Last week i saw his Kannada Movie where his performance is superb and excellent. His entry in kannada is foot mark i can say.

We want Kamal to do lot of Hit movies which should earn name to our Tamil Nadu.

By P.KRISHNA on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 02:38 pm: Edit Post

Nammavar is super actor not in tamilnaadu only, he is universal hero and super actor indian generation

By KMSUNDARAM on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 02:39 pm: Edit Post

Kamal Hassan is excellent actor after Sivaji Ganesan. He has no political ambition although he has been invited by political parties. There will be a time when Tamilnadu people will tell the cinema actors and actresses to keep away from politics. Kamal Hassan, Sivakumar and Gemini Ganesan have similar primciples. Look at Kerala politics, they never allowed cinema idols to rule them. Education makes them think in a different way from Tamilians.

By anonumous on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 06:41 am: Edit Post

Our site contains the Pictures,masala news, songs downloads of dasavatharam Film,Dasavatharam has got a clean U certificate from the censor board. The movie with is said to run for 2 hrs 46 minutes is has been approved by the censor board as an awesome movie.Hollywood action hero Jackie Chan, Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan, Malayalam megastar Mammootty, Hema Malini, Mallika Sherawat,CM Kalaignar Karunanidhi, Ilayathalapathy Vijay, Asin are among the stars scheduled to attend the audio rlease function to be held at Nehru Indoor stadium.Login on to www.kollym4u.com

By rumeshanand on Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 02:22 pm: Edit Post

kamalhaasan rocks always..... now he is ruling the cinema world... we are expecting much more from him wat others cant do

By Violeta on Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 06:00 pm: Edit Post

Sorry for keeping this going. What I mean by cheri/slum uctlure is something more general than slums. It also includes things in the fantasy-spectrum or range of mental exercise of the kind of people it targets. Let me quote some popular movies to illustrate this : for instance the song "O pODu" is not picturised in a slum but it is a slum-song. Thevar magan is not a slum movie. Dum Dum Dum is not a slum movie but has some slum aspects to it. That police thing sounds slum though I haven't seen it. Domestic abuse, illegitimate conception, rich-girl-and-poor-boy, Dappankuthu songs and associated dances, bad-behaviour-by-police, the tuLLuvadO iLamai kind of thing - these are some of the indicators ( neither necessary nor sufficient ) for cheri-ness. It is this kind of cheriness which has entered movies due to the aforementioned identification phenomenon, that I consider mostly responsible for domestic abuse to be portrayed in movies with the danger of a positive feedback into the society lurking. Now I am not sure about this - but can it be that the movie producers do this to "reassure" men ( which would imply increase in profit for themselves ) who feel threatened and somewhat powerless by the rise of feminism? After all there do exist many movies which men are portrayed as losers ( for instance Vivek the tamil comedian typically gets ridiculed by women ). You might say this is not a big deal but not all men would view it the same way. Apologies to the non-tamizh guys around for using tamizh examples.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com