My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Actress Asin

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Actress Asin
By SANTHOSH on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:21 pm: Edit Post

Hi iam santhosh i am working in "TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES" in Bangalore (assistant of PMO).I like very much for Asin's acting,its really good performer.

By swathy on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:23 pm: Edit Post

I LIKE YOUR ACT IN FILM AND I WISH YOU TO
SUCCESS IN FILM INDUSTRIES.I THINK YOU ARE THE BEST
ACTRESS FOR THIS YEAR.THANK YOU.

By Murali on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:23 pm: Edit Post

ASIN
IS THE TOPEST HEROIN IN THE TAMIL INDUSTRY
NO ONE CAN B AS BEAUTIFUL AS ASIN.SHE IS THE ANGEL APPEARED TO THIS WORLD.I AM THE CRAZYEST FAN OF ASIN.

By Janisa on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:24 pm: Edit Post

Iam very proud of u, Asin. If i was the going to give a award to the best actress, i would not even think, i would call out your name.... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

By Ramana on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:24 pm: Edit Post

Asin was so successful in 2005 bcoz of her film GHAJINI . really Surya and Asin are a good pair . I hope they act a lot of films toghther Asin u r so beautiful and cute

By bala on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:25 pm: Edit Post

hai wish you happy new year.your succesfully for your life.god bless you.

By thiran on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:33 pm: Edit Post

i hope you will be a big, top of world actress

By s.arunganesh on Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 11:44 am: Edit Post

you r so beautiful.

By zafar on Friday, August 29, 2008 - 12:47 pm: Edit Post

hiiiiiiiiiii

i like ASIN OTHER DEN ANY 1111111111 SHES SUCH N COOLLLLLL BEAUTY FULLL ACTRESS .......I LIKER HER MORE DEN ANY 1 ...........GOD NOS WHOS DA LUCKY ONE 2 MARRY HER .............I HOPE SHE GETS DA BEST ACTRESS AWARD IF ANY ONE HAS GER PICTURES PLZ MAIL ON zaffar_sha2000@yahoo.com..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

By RAM on Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 06:59 am: Edit Post

hai asin. your look is so nice. i love you asin.

By Malayali on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 - 10:00 am: Edit Post

hi Asin kuttiiiiiii.

iam proud to be a malayali like u

By Anonymous on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 08:04 am: Edit Post

hi asin... ilike your acting and your face.. beouse thats making my heart to crek... i love ur voice.... lot of.. becouse that is sexy to you.... keep your voice in all ur film...

By Atm.dev on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 06:52 pm: Edit Post

I hav seen the film ghajni, wonderful acting by asin,when she dies in that film i cried out with great feeling n i like very much from his first film some one say i luv asin and asin is my favorite lover,but i didnt think like that,i cant able to express in words hats off to asin to be continued forever, best of luck asin....

By Atm.dev on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 07:07 pm: Edit Post

Hi asin hw r u?i didnt think so that u will read this msg but i believe u will read,ill proud to be your fan,apart from other heroine u done a great job,some one will tells bad about u, leave that comment,ill believe u to be a gods gift,choose the right way lord jesus be with u... By sushil dev irudhaya antony

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com