My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Chandramukhi

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Chandramukhi
By Srivatsa on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:16 pm: Edit Post

I feel that Chandramuki is the most entertaining most in the year 2005, however I have certain reservation on this movie & the same has been listed below:

1. Scenes are very artificial
2. I am not able to understand for introducing sheela as one of the additional character.
3. Prabhu don't have any role to perform.
4. JO performed well as multiple personality, but dance sequence was not good as compare to shobana's dance in Malayalam version.
5. additional lighting was provided for Jo's eyes, which I felt more artificial.
6. Comparing with malayalam version chandramuki stands behind manichitrathazu.
7. It is betterment of Aptamitra.

Regards
Srivatsa.

By arulprathap on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 03:16 pm: Edit Post

The Rajinikanth-starrer 'Chandramukhi' will be the inaugural film at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards to be held in Dubai from June 15-17. With a gross earning of over USD 2.5 million overseas, the superhit Tamil film has broken all records of Indian Cinema, an IIFA release said. For the first time in the seven-year long history of the coveted awards,a South Indian film has earned the honour of not only being screened at the show but also opening it.
Director and Board member of IIFA, Ramesh Sippy, said IIFA, which had been a platform for popularising Indian cinema globally, will rpt will expand its scope to include the wealth of the South Indian cinema industry.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com