My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Majaa

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Majaa
By Majaa on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:11 pm: Edit Post

'Majaa', a fun-filled clean family oriented entertainer, with a rural background, and dream sequences in Austria, best appreciated on the big screen, drowned in the sound. After the 3 totally different roles in Anniyan, he plays a role which is different from all these three roles, the role of a happy-go-lucky semi-literate person (4th standard pass) with a heart of gold, who speaks with his fists and through his heart. In short, the movie is about two orphaned wayward boys are brought up by a kindly person. All the three are notorious rogues and thieves. They grow up to as Vikram and Pasupathy. Overnight, they decide to become honest. They buy an old lorry as their means of livelihood. Vikram has a tiff with Asin, who happens to be the only daughter of the local zamindar, become the local version of Robin Hood. Asin is a girl with a heart of gold, out to help the villagers, and she admires Vikram for his actions. It is a light comedy, a remake of the Malayalam hit Thommanum Makkalum. Music is by Vidyasagar, editing by V.T. Vijayan and Art by M. Prabhakar.

By prathap on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 04:17 pm: Edit Post

this movie is entertainment for the people.
because it is good comedy fim.
i wish MR.vikram for this successful movie.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com