My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Music Classes offered in Classical, Carnatic, Playback - Panditji Guhan

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Music Classes offered in Classical, Carnatic, Playback - Panditji Guhan

By Panditji Guhan on Monday, February 21, 2011 - 01:39 pm: Edit Post

Dear Music Aspirants,

Greetings to all!!!

Sangeeta Kala Panditji Guhan has 3 decades of rich experience and unblemished passion in Classical, Carnatic, Film Playback Music, Bhajans/Ghazals. At our academy 'The Vocal Chamber of Music', the students will be taught in-depth about popular tamil krithis on rare ragas apart from regular krithis/ragas. One will be trained for voice culture in Carnatic with 100 ragas on 100 songs and as per student's interest will be voice trained in film playback singing and bhajans. A well refined carnatic singer can master or adopt any style of music across the world in no time. Eventually they will be taught to write musical notations while listening to music.

There is lot of difference in Learning Music from a Teacher and Learning Music from the Expert with decades of experience. Please just get in touch with the Guru to know more.

NOTE: The beginners also will be taught right from the basic and the minimum age is restricted to 10 years.

Wishing you a great success in all your endeavors and May your passion for learning music be fulfilled by the Almighty to take you to great heights in your life. You may as well write to me at panditji.guhan@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Panditji Guhan

'The Vocal Chamber of Music',
Chintadripet, Egmore

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com