My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages: 1 Year 3 Months Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

To sell movie script for tamil movie

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: To sell movie script for tamil movie
By Anon on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:49 pm: Edit Post

I am a 21 year old guy staying in chennai. I have written one good story-script for tamil movie in English as I don't know tamil. My script is a sensitive romantic love story with lots of emotion, humor and strong moments. It is a new for the usual tamil movie of boy-meets-girl and should work. Though the script is in English it is complete with appropriate dialog as per the mood and situation.So,the translator got minimum work to do. I am looking for someone from movie production house or movie producer or movie director who can buy my my script for at least Rs 8lacs. Mail me with details for it.

By Govidhan on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:49 pm: Edit Post

This is Govidhan from AP would like to project a script if i get a chance.

I worked on a script titled 'AJIT'.

Ajit is an orphan who is very much interested in playing hockey.He choose hockey because its a national game.A complete patriot who was distrubed continually by the society in the sense he has no relations in the society
but how the situations surround him without his involvement and how much struggle he made to reach the goal of joining the Indian team is the key of the story.

The hero is loved by two heroins and one decieve him for some strong reason but the reason is hero.
And the reason is the misunderstanding circumstances.She pretend that she love him.And decieves him at the key movement when he moves for aselection.

Another heroine helps him upto the last step of his goal and at the last step she decieves him.

Distrubed by the two girls,the Selection cometee, the other un known person he reaches his goal under frightening circumstances.

How does all the links collide are the key things in the circumstances.

How does he drags out the selection cometees corruption into the light.
And brings out a revolution ito the selection process. is the key.

I am really intesed to know the response. And i would like to work with the script.

Money is essintial but for me my success is important for me to project mindblowing scripts to industry.

Yours,
Govidhan.

By BENEDICT EMINA on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:50 pm: Edit Post

Am Benedict a Nigerian.I just concluded my story line for a film production and would love to sell it to any producer. My film is about a young man trying to survive in another man's land,he came across a lot problems but later at the end got what he wanted.This film content is a general view and it has to do with IQ.
Its a nice story line.Is title "Played"
I look forward for your reply.
Benedict Emina.

By santhanaraman.s on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 12:00 pm: Edit Post

hi im ram .my native is thanjavur.tamilnadu.im working as a southindian cook in chennai.i like writting stories.i like to work in creative side .

By meghan k sonde on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 07:44 am: Edit Post

Hi, this is Meghan Sonde from Karnataka and 2d animator.
I really love writing stories; one of my stories is on science fiction.
Let me share some part of the story, it happens so that some people or crew of geographic expedition team, go in search for filming some rare animals and plants that has never been discovered. This is unusual thick forest with heavy rains were no human has had ever been before. the crew finds lots of plants, animals which are new to the people, it gets dark they find a place to rest they are all tired and fall into sleep, one of the crew member gets disturbed by some kind of a smell, he starts walking towards that smell, he finds a huge flowered, scented plant, the flower is big with beautiful colors. He gets attracted and rests on that flower and what happens then, is all everything bout my story.

By JEFFER CHERENGETI on Tuesday, April 01, 2008 - 07:10 am: Edit Post

I'M Jeff Cherry.I just concluded my story line for a film production and would love to sell it to a producer or a movie production company. The story is about an American family who falls victim to Russian terrorist. It revolves about conspiracy and setups. The son is branded a murderer and he's given a life sentence. Its in prison that he works with a big time criminal to break out and unveil the conspiracy. Its a story full of drama; and is based on a ghetto life experience.This is the story of love, violence, blasphemy, promiscuity, killing and acquisitiveness.And thus the account opens up the reality with a chill of unclear fear!
The title is "A BATTLE AGAINST ALL ODDS"

JEFFER CHERENGETI....jcherengeti@gmail.com

Get to me for a good deal.

By Fadayomi Taiwo on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 06:20 am: Edit Post

I've a few good stories I've worked on, and an unpublished manuscript. I need a director or producer willing to check out my works. I bet you'll like it. The storyliner are mind-blowing, unique and rich in creativity. Love to hear from any interested persons.

By Pawan from Bangalore on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 08:37 am: Edit Post

Iam a hardcore admirer of M. Knight Shyamalan, even i wanna bcum a Film maker like him.. most of my scripts are of Thriller Genre.. I would like to present u a short abstract of one of my scripts... The name of the script is "False Destiny" n the story goes like dis.. a Thick Forest with a Highway in between, the hero drives his way home in a Black Cadillac at the falling of sunset and in a heavy rain as well... Hez totally in a trance of music playin in his car stereo system n could not concentrate on driving, he reaches to a place where he finds a diversion of two roads, since he was in total addiction to Music, he fails to see the Board holding a Message "Restricted Area, No Man's Land" n takes diversion into that highway which is in bad shape rather going in a right way.. he keeps driving n driving n finally he notifies that hez abandoned in a wrong way..so he thoughts of haulting in a motel on the way where he enters into a small village..he finds the people of the village as very distinct n they luk busy in their celebration of Carnival with glittering lights, dances n music n road shows across the village n they are totally in a grand celebration..so he hires a small cottage in a motel for one night's stay..he thinks of being a part of that celebration n starts cheerin the people up there n hes involved in that carinval too..he feels weary n comes to cottage n starts taking a nap n falls asleep for dat night....as soon as he wakes up from his bed in the morning, he finds a huge difference in all the stuff, evrything have had changed to so weird which luk almost 100 yrs old with dust around the place, no lights, sounds,all the things which he had seen new n grand last night have been changed into a diffnt shape like so old n dusty...so hez completely in dilemma n cums out of his room n there cums the disaster... the total village is left deserted without a sign of a human or creature..Am afraid! the rest of the story is not to be disclosed until i get a chance to prove!! if u r interestd in my script n wanna know more abt it??? then contact me at my ID: vigorous_virgo@rediffmail.com

By Anonymous on Wednesday, August 13, 2008 - 03:32 pm: Edit Post

hi, i'M Martha and i've a few good scripts i've work on. and i'm looking for a director or prducer to check out of my work. And one of my story it's about; African America girl in 20s leave in South central of L.A with her mother, and she trying to cope without her dad who died in car crash. and the other hand she trying to leave with her cheater, unreliable, stupid boyfriend. it's a story full of comendy, love, violence and promiscuity and it's based on a ghetto life experience. hopefully you will love it.

the title is" CLEAN UP YOUR MESS

looking forward to hear from you for good deal

By amar_shekhar on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 - 10:12 am: Edit Post

i have come-up with a story idea much suitable for a movie.this story is about a guy in his 20s having a passion to make much money but due to cetain circumstances he falls as a pray to bad cobweb of terrorist and ultimately how he gets rid of them full of thriller and iQ.
amar_shekhar2005@yahoo.com

By pandiyarajan on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 - 10:51 pm: Edit Post

Hi,

This is Rajan. I just concluded my story line for a tamil film production and would love to sell it to a producer or a movie production company. I am staying in chennai. you can reach me at raja_mca04@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Rajan

By meghan k sonde on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 - 03:59 pm: Edit Post

Hi, this is Meghan Sonde from Karnataka and 2d animator.
I really love writing stories;
This story is something unusual,
Chennai city: were every things are moving so fast, just like nothing is going to stop over here, like every thing is growing so rapidly, wherever you see buildings, shopping malls, no more greenery left and some were nearby a few hours journey from Chennai a village with thick jungle, believe it, like time is stopped over here.
My story goes this way, a man born here is mentally ill, in the sense, whenever he sees the greenery gets destroyed, otherwise he is fine, he is so attached with the forestation that whenever he finds someone destroying the nature, he gets disturbed .
One fine day, he is carried to the city accidentally and what happens there, is my story line

By Venugopal on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 10:42 am: Edit Post

Hai, This is Venugopal from Coimbatore, I have concluded story line for tamil movie suitable for heros like Ajithkumar. I would like to sell and/or love to work with a creative team.

Interested persons can reach me at venuveni@rediffmail.com

I look forward geniune reply.

All the best.

with regards

Venu

By sathish kumar on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 10:09 am: Edit Post

hi, This is sathish.. i have one new trend of the story with sript.... basically i am a science student(bio chem, bio info).. last year am finished my bio info course... on that duration my friend handle one project .. that is fully based on the neuro degenerative disease's...from that project, i got a new type of stoy .... (along with that disease).... my script is fully based on ,
1. birth-man who have problem with one ....
2. life style- the enviornment blames
3.horrer love with defective line
4.thriller with every scenes
5.mentality changes with sex
6.behavior fear
7.new line of crime
8.chain of the problems with mentally and physically
9.and many more..... here i cant discuss about the story... past 3 years, i taken to complete this project.... my script is very perfect as like ciema script... which is already guide by one assistant director.....

conc:

cinema guys, from this msg, i wont be in industry... but i want to deliver my script on the screen..... that only i need... so any production industries or directors can take my script........ i wl clarify the each and every science terms and scenes......

P A N N A G A D M

This is my script title.... this is a amil name , shows of multi faces of particular one... this not like a normal cinema........ try (no) rectify to some thing with science......

feature remark: how the bio science can be used as a weapons..... what it will cause?

thank you....

my contact id: biosathish_86@yahoo.com
bioleopard@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 07:43 am: Edit Post

HI MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

THIS IS JEGAN FROM MADURAI I DID MY B.B.E IN MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY NOW I AM WORKING IN COMPUTER OPEARATOR

I HAVE ONE GOOD ACTION AND EMOTIONAL STORY

I AM VERY BAD IN ENGLISH SO I TELL ALL IN TAMIL PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT....

naan solldra title um intha story ooda climax um ithuvaraikum entha movielayum irrukaathu its very nice climax ......so....

YAARAVATHU PRODUCER OR DIRECTOR ENNODA STORY KEKANUMNU AASAI PATTA ENNODA MAIL ID KU CONTACT PANNUNGA OR ENNODA MOBILE NUMBER IRRUKU ATHUKU CONTACT PANNUNGA

ENAAKU TAMIL INDUSTRY LA PERIYA DIRECTOR AAGANUMNU AASAI PLEASE HELP ANY PRODUCER OR DIRECTOR.......

MAIL ID cjegan@ymail.com

NAME JEGAN.C

By THE ONE on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 09:09 pm: Edit Post

your all fags.... get a life..

By nanunelliyoora on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 06:34 pm: Edit Post

my new story suits for a super hero .story of a legend .the perfect legend like lord krisna .but he is not a super human -an ordinary police officer accidentally meets a perfect human being and thrilled with the awareness of deep relaxation and transfomation of mind

By Sathia narayanan on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 05:49 am: Edit Post

Tamil film scripts available.Commercial success guaranteed.Effective story,screenplay and direction.All sure megahits.Genuine producers contact.

By Lots 2 Learn on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 07:57 pm: Edit Post

Hi, I have a heroine based story, that i would like to sell.

For more details, Contact lots2learn@gmail.com.

By Prem on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 10:05 am: Edit Post

DID ANYBODY GOT A BREAK???

By 24FRAMES INDIA on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 12:34 pm: Edit Post

We are looking an investor for our movie project genuine film business interested investors contact us
24FRAMES INDIA
Chennai
www.24framesindia.com

By Venugopal on Monday, April 13, 2009 - 07:05 am: Edit Post

Hai, This is Venugopal from Coimbatore, I have concluded story line for tamil movie suitable for hero Jeeva. I would like to sell and/or love to work with a creative team.

All the best.

with regards

Venu

By Manikandan on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 12:43 pm: Edit Post

Hi Sir/Madam I have one good commercial story which certainly would hit 100 days interested director or producer can hear from me and I don't have any experience with cinema except watching it and i am sure this will create a success for further enquiries please contact me.
manikandan

By H P Alexis on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 12:23 pm: Edit Post

I have a good story/script for llayathalapathi Vijay. It will equal the success of Kathalukku Mariyadhai. Anyone who can take the script forward to any director or to actor Vijay himself, please contact me at pancalex@yahoo.com.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 07:51 am: Edit Post

mathipikkuria tamil thayarippalargalukku vanakkam

i have 1 horrier movie screenplay with dilegue treatment shudle breake down for ready to shoot

1 love story with one line order
2 comercial story with one line order
i dont want buildup here just give a appoitment i assure it will surely attract u please give me 2hours for story telling for one script which one u want thank u
urs
b.kanagaraj
email- b.kanagaraj@gmail.com

By H P Alexis on Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 11:35 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am Alex, I posted the previous entry. I have put up the script for llayathalapathi Vijay on a website. Please click on the below url to read it.

http://sites.google.com/site/hpaassociates/Home/velaikku-mariyadhai

By suresh on Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 11:31 pm: Edit Post

Hi ,

This is suresh I have done 2 short films.

I have more than 35 tamil movie scripts with one liner.

If any one gives me a chance as director i am ready to work with them.

I am also ready to invest some part of money .

I need some partner to join their hands with me to invest on my project.

I will defenitely show them good profit.

If any one is interested please contact me at director_sure@yahoo.in

Note:

I also require talented actor,actress with dance and acting skills.

Please contact me at director_sure@yahoo.in

By revan on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 06:20 am: Edit Post

hi
i learned diection myself form books and internet. i have one love story with full script. all characters are new face and low budget. the way of telling story is entirely different.

By saporeps on Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 11:36 am: Edit Post

hi,

i m very new to this firm, but i have been writing stories for almost 6 years, now i feel like some of them can be rewritten as screenplays for movies. i have stayed in chennai for 5 years, i was so fond of the tamil movie and its mannerisms, i have a story which can be written to a screenplay, i want to know whether anybody is willing to make it a movie. i m not giving any details of it, bt i assure its a good story. Sincere buyers need contact. I dont knw who to contact for, tats y i post here.

thanks
saporeps@yahoo.com

By ji rocks on Friday, August 07, 2009 - 06:25 am: Edit Post

hai

where in chennai we can submit our scripts..!!

kool.fundas@gmail.com

By rajan on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 02:33 pm: Edit Post

I am Rajan (25 yrs) frm puducherry, am Finished Film Direction, and done Diploma Eng., and BCA , Software's and Hardware's, Multimedia etc.,
Any one want perfect film script (screenplay) r shortfilm script (screenplay) contact to me : sowri_85@yahoo.co.in

I am Rajan (25 yrs) frm puducherry, am Finished Film Direction, and done Diploma Eng., and BCA , Software's and Hardware's, Multimedia etc.,
Any one film script (screenplay) r shortfilm script (screenplay) contact to me : sowri_85@yahoo.co.in

By Rathns on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 08:02 am: Edit Post

Hi i can come up with good scenes and sequences more than a complete story.. if u explain a small scene i can improvise and develop into good ones.. since i m interested in ad film making my concepts are short and simple which wont take much time on screen to say what it needs to say..

For ex : if u ask a scene for a Love proposal - i can tell u at least 50 good scenes..

By Venugopal on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 06:34 am: Edit Post

Hai, This is Venugopal from Coimbatore, I have concluded story line for tamil movie suitable for hero Jeeva. I would like to sell and/or love to work with a creative team.

All the best.

with regards

Venu

By Anonymous on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 04:12 pm: Edit Post

Hi,

Iam Uma Raam

I have a wonderful story with me and i want to write script. I damn sure the story is very interesting. It is about mythology. I do not know who will me guidance for this and where and how to approach. Please let me know.

Regards
Uma Raam

By vivek on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 06:15 am: Edit Post

i have a story which i dont like to sell i just need a producer i have decided all the characters everything is done so i would be helfull if u find any producer for my movie
u can contact me at amit867102@gmail.com

By raj on Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 10:41 am: Edit Post

Have a script, a psychological thriller set in chennai. can be done on a low budget. any producers interested do send me a mail. zaqwerty7@rediffmail.com

By KARTHICK RAGAVENDRAN on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 12:20 pm: Edit Post

DEAR SIR AND MADAM, I AM KARTHICK, COIMBATORE.I HAVE NICE STORY OF OUR INDIAN TIGERS.MY STORY CAN SHOW IN CINEMA SHOURLY WE CAN WIN.IT WILL SUCCES.I HAVE NICE SCREENPLAY AND I WRITTEN A SCRIPT.PLEASE GIVE ONE CHANCE. THANK GOD,THANK YOU.

By Deepak on Friday, June 18, 2010 - 08:03 am: Edit Post

hi friends.............. i'm deepak from dindigul. now i'm doing my B.E final year in chennai. i have been thinking to work in cini field from my school life. and i'm writing story also. i like to write a commercial movie and i'm giving important to comedy track. if any 1 think to help me contact my mail id.

email- deepakstar90@gmail.com

By muniyarajkumar on Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 07:21 pm: Edit Post

hi this is rajkumar from chennai.....i have one good story with script.any one want to buy just contact:
rajcmk@gmail.com

By ganapathygopinath on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 07:53 am: Edit Post

hi i am a student i am having a story of full thriller and commercial more than 300 stories i am having. i am searching for a life not a chance if any give me a chance i am ready to give mind blowing victory .thanks u

By Santhosh on Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 07:26 am: Edit Post

Hello sir/madam good script writer will not sell their scripts i am looking for assistant director chance i dont know wat to do but if i got the chance to work in cini field i ll definitely show my talent if any body knows pls contact my mail id santhosh07dm20@gmail.com. . . Currently i ll ready 5scripts outline screenplay is in process. . . .now i ll tell the outline 1. Its about children and also thriller entertrainer 2. Its about two lover couple one couples from states and other couples form village 3. Its about 6boys and 1girl 4. Police cop story with full entertainer 5. This story is moves in akbars period this is very tough script . . . . . If u know the details how to join as assistant director pls contact my mail id sir santhosh07dm20@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 04:29 am: Edit Post

I am quite passionate about Film Making.I have lot of interest in Watching Tamil Movies. I have knack of identifying the Positive and Negative things of a Movie. I am good judger of a movie and sometimes feel, that I even have a capability and talent of making films which could be aboslutely perfect from all the aspects and departments ..
My Favourite Directors are SHANKAR and BALAJISAKTHIVEL

By kamal on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 05:33 pm: Edit Post

I am very much interested in acting in villan character, i ready to act free or minimum salary

any director intrested please contact me in

my mail id a.baka34@yahoo.com

i am suitable to villan character

By Anonymous on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 04:24 am: Edit Post

I am quite passionate about Film Making.I have lot of interest in Watching Tamil Movies. I have knack of identifying the Positive and Negative things of a Movie. I am good judger of a movie and sometimes feel, that I even have a capability and talent of making films which could be aboslutely perfect from all the aspects and departments ..
My Favourite Directors are SHANKAR and BALAJISAKTHIVEL

By ARUN on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 11:22 am: Edit Post

Hi ,,nothing to tell just a mind blowing story...with collated with large centiment and action a story still never appeared in any movie,....dfntly a hit film,,,,so please let me know any producers or directors for free of cost..money does nt matter so please contact me,,,,,

By Masanam on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 02:53 am: Edit Post

ennidam oru nalla kathai ondru irukkuthu. producers allathu actors pls conduct me. neenga engala mathiri puthu atgalaiyum nambanum.oru pathu nimidathai mattum ennakkaga othukkavum. pls pls

By vimal on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 06:40 pm: Edit Post

hi... i have a good story in tamil... and i hav finished vis.com... but i need producers...and i need only 10 mins of ur time to prove myself... help me to grow towards cine industry...by vimal...

By Christy Joy on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 03:19 pm: Edit Post

I'm chris. From kerala. I've story for film.
Story starts in Shimla. It pictures a family of a couple, Jeff and Ann and Jeff's younger brother Joe. Jeff is a little bit disturbed mentally. He stands at the top of a hill early in the morning calling his sister. He pumps water on the house crying there is fire when Ann and Joe had gone for shoping. Thus his life is restricted to a room. Ann and Joe are upset for his broken life.
One day Ann decides to go for a film to make Jeff happy. Joe also go with them.
As the film continues both three see some relation between the story and there life. Tears roll on their cheeks.
The most part of film moves through the eyes of Jeff. Gradually they become actors of the film.

It says the story how Ann mets Jeff , how they fell in love and how Jeff's sister dies.
At the end of film it states that Jeff's sister is not died. This make him more mad. He run to the hill and his sister waits him there for him. In the end he become normal and marry Ann.
Most part of the film is in Tamilnadu. Jeff is an architect with dream to make Chennai the most beautiful city. Ann is a story writer born in Chennai brought up in America. She wrote the script for that film as per doctor's experimental treatment. The main theme of the story is how Jeff and his sister take revenge for the murder of their parents.
The story is complicated and linked from begining to end.
So it is thirling and full of suspence.
If any one is interested to make this film please call or mail to me.
I need no reward until the film's success.

By Anonymous on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 03:52 am: Edit Post

hi this is baiju.i have an awareness concept based,romantic,action based,comedy,and creative script written by me and i wish to sell it to any producer who is highly motivated in this field for minimum of 10 lacs.please express your interest to this e-mail id: baijuraj1989@gmail.com

By P. Raj kumar on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 08:59 am: Edit Post

Hi...I am Raj, I am interested in acting.. I am not too good in acting but i act many dramas like skit... and also done miming acting..if you give u chance surely i will satisfy...mail me at rajkumar9940@gmail.com

By sijo mathew on Friday, January 14, 2011 - 04:31 pm: Edit Post

am sijo mathew, from kerala,i hav a good story to tal u,its my own story, tht i have passed through in my life. and iam sure tht u cant avoid that story,and i challenge u ,can any director who is seeing this spend a day with me to hear the story, it is different from all, am sure that tht story will becme hit,u cant neglect my story ever, am in dubai,my mail id is mathew4u118@gmail.com,its a real story of mine and never told in tamil indus;again i wann make u sure tht u can neglect this story,

By ameen on Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 09:22 am: Edit Post

i have one true love story which is based on the girl is very sensitive and boy was very adament.... they love each other and what happen in there life.... climax is very different from all other film........ any director or hero read my script means please mail me to mohamedameen26@gmail.com

By sathikalam on Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 01:08 am: Edit Post

Dear Friends,

I am living in Australia working as IT software. I have written two tamil books and currently writing a tamil movie scripts. its is very nice movie story. I need a partner to produce this movie. name i desired "kalacharam"

please send a mail for further discussion. i would prefer any one from Sydney? please mail me

satkab@hotmail.com

Thanks

By DURAI on Sunday, August 14, 2011 - 11:47 am: Edit Post

Hi: I have written one very good story-script for tamil movie. My script is a patriatic story with innovative screen play. It is a new story in th flim industry.I am looking for movie production house,movie producer or movie director who can buy my script.Mail me with details for it.

By Anonymous on Monday, July 04, 2011 - 02:21 pm: Edit Post

hi, i'karthick and i've a few good scripts i've work on. and i'm looking for a director or prducer to check out of my work. it's a story full of comendy, love.hopefully you will love it. contact me karthicksekaren@gmail.com

By manlan on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 09:56 am: Edit Post

Hai, I have a nice story . this story is so different. I’m sure it can be hit if it is being filmed. The title for this story is “MUGAM”. I don’t think so this story being in film before this. About the full movie I’m still working on it. Let us just read the synopsis first.
The story about a criminal who escape from prison and try to change his identity so he can start a new life but as he change his name and some small disguise, he still being identify by some intelligent officer because how good this criminal make a disguise it won’t last long.
Again this criminal has to run from police and in one part he meet a doctor who can make a surgery which is plastic surgery. But however this doctor is on new experiment which is “real skin transplant”. Even the skin are being transfer from a body to another body the skin still can function as a normal skin and have all the sense. So, this doctor make a deal with this criminal if this guy become a volunteer to be test for this experiment, he can get a way better life with permanent new identity and no need to disguise anymore.
The problem is they must have a dead people who still fresh and lest then 3 hours from the dead time. So they manage to get the body which is they found in the road and lucky the skin of that dead person still fresh and undamaged. After the surgery the criminal enter the new world, new life with new identity. All he is thinking is he all ready escape from his crime, his past life, past danger and all useless thing in his past life.
But he not realizes that he about to enter more dangerous situation in his life. After one week enjoying his life with new face, new skin, suddenly he realize someone follow him and try to kill him for no reason. So now he have to discover who is the person that being use as experiment, and this criminal has take this person skin and expose for unwilling risk and danger.

By Anonymous on Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 05:48 pm: Edit Post

I am Sekar working as an assistant director for the past 10 years and having various good scripts and trying for a chance to direct a tamil movie and i hv composed four songs also for one of my script, interested producer may contact me in my mob:9790568961,
Thanking YOu

By vegah allen on Monday, July 18, 2011 - 03:08 pm: Edit Post

i am looking for a movie script buyer, i want to market my movie script based on the history of south africa.if you know what you are loking for, contact me through the email below
vegahgreen2005@yahoo.com

By kumar333000 on Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 05:59 pm: Edit Post

HI AM SHIVA PLEASE CONTACT ME
IF YOU WANT GOOD SCRIPTS
THANK YOU

kumar333000@gmail.com

By Shivas Parvathi on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 08:29 am: Edit Post

Hi

I am looking for a co-producer for my tamil film which is scheduled to be completed very soon. I am a film institute student. You will be pleasantly surprised by the outcome and i am sure you will want to work with me again and again. Please contact if interested.

By jegeash paul on Friday, September 16, 2011 - 03:49 pm: Edit Post

hi am jegeash.am nw doing B.sc viscom in chennai am having one tragerey cum love story fully sea and island based.i no need money for story..if u intrest abt my story contact me..thank u..dnt miss this golden opertunity :/

By Thiray team on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 12:31 pm: Edit Post

If you are serious about making your mark in cinema or any media industry dont wait...join Thiray (www.thiray.com) now. Actors, lyricist, music directors, directors producers and more...Thiray is your media identity

By DineshKumar.J on Monday, October 03, 2011 - 04:22 am: Edit Post

I wish all the creative directors for their great success in the flim industry i am interested & like to be a part of that ,I would like to sell my creative stories for tamil flims.I have many creative stories.kindly send me a reply were to sell my stories.how to send the stories through online.
I wish to thank every one for spending your time and reading my message.
By
Dinesh Kumar.J (Erode)

By Anonymous on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 05:53 pm: Edit Post

Hi my name is Ravi Krishna.. i Have one nice script if anyone interested plz let me now contact me ravinash111@yahoo.co.in

By Arun on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 02:49 pm: Edit Post

Hai,
this is arun , I have a story for an inspirational sports. Film. I wanna give it to director shankar , please let me know about how to do it???

By mvkmanikandan@gmail.com on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 03:34 pm: Edit Post

i have a 10 script for tamil cinema all are new concepts with love humour scientific and interesting one i have a script for album also so anyone want my effective creation plz contact me my mail id mvkmanikandan@gmail.com

By Martin Sam Gnanaraj.J on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 06:40 am: Edit Post

Hello friends this is martin sam from trichy. am working with a script titled Isaiyaal Inaivom Vaa I2V which is a musical cum love subject. the story goes like this... Arjun and his 4 friends come to a college in madras from an orphanage at ooty. Arjun's dream is to become a violinist and do a symphony... He fells in love with Deepa, his classmate... after achieving the best performer award in the national wide contest he gets an oppurtunity to do a music album. He conveys this to his lady love and he proposes his love on her.. but she refuses stating that she's already engaged. Arjun gets away from the place with a broken heart. while moving to his room he's met with a road accident which leads to blood haemorrage. and as a result of this he's paralysed..... he's pushed to a condition that he cannot play violin thereafter... what happened to his aim? after that did he give back his aim or pursued it in somother way? did deepa realised that she was responsible for the medical illness of arjun? the rest of the story gives the answer for these questions..

By ALOK MAURYA on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 02:21 pm: Edit Post

iwrite movie stories.i have written many stories.i want a producer who make movie on written my story.piz help me.

By columbus on Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 12:39 pm: Edit Post

hi for producers & Directors, Who are watching this msg
i am columbus from tamil nadu.
my dream, my ambition,my love and my live is always become a director. i have 37 stories sleeping in my home.but regarding of my family situation i dont have a chance to try. script is more important than the story.see in some flim story seeing to be good but the script i mean flim going is too bad and boor.so i have the script also how to make the story.it should be a artificial at the same time in business view defnetly it could be a sucess and profitable movie.just read my stories if u thought it should be sucess then buy my stories.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 12:21 pm: Edit Post

Hi I have a great story for actor prakashraj. This script is given by god. Yes imagin of this story is beyond to the human mind.so this story is "KADAVUL EZUDHIYA KADHAI"

By Suresh on Friday, January 27, 2012 - 10:12 am: Edit Post

Hi have a script pl call me

By muthu k on Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 02:39 pm: Edit Post

hello sir
i have a historical love and comercial story . this story was fully entertainer action with love this story have. this income is my higher studies , this money was i want give my college admistion. i want to join. I am a middle class family . please help me.

By Santa Games on Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 04:38 am: Edit Post

Hi all, I am a software engineer from Bangalore, Tamilian. I have one action-drama-comedy genre story with me. Not for sale but for my own film-making. Contact me: santagames@ymail for more details.

It's about a guy who comes to Chennai from a village and see all the evils of a big city like Chennai and at one time he even got beat up and goes to a near death situation where he was rescued by a person and teaches him fighting tricks and his profession. The key here is the profession in which he is getting trained. So he goes out in the night to stop the evils as far as possible. The Main thing in this story is what profession he is doing in the Day and how he uses that profession tactics in the night to stop the evils and give his own style of punishments. In the mean-time he finds a mysterious girl in his car dickey. Takes her home as she don't know her past. Funny and romance encounters with her contributes to more entertaining part of the film.

Currently, I am working in a big IT company(Infosys) in Bangalore but my dream is to become a film-maker. Now I am planning to shoot some Short-films. If anyone in Bangalore too interested in short-film making, can contact me. We will work together; will have good time discussing about cinema and film-making. I got lot of books about cinema and lot of articles about film-making.

Contact me: santagames@ymail.com

By animesh pandey on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 03:25 pm: Edit Post

hi
my name is animesh pandey.i want to make one small budget movie on illegal admissions.it is not concerened wit any college and we are not violating
any goverment rules.its all about creating awareness among public and it involves many mixtures together like drugs, teenage problems.i just need finance so if any one intrested please do contact me it will be my pleasure.

By Anonymous on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 01:52 pm: Edit Post

how can i inspire a producer to my script. it is ridiculous. i fed up in seeing the posted mails. this is ruin.

By BGS on Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 03:16 pm: Edit Post

Is it mandatory to write scripts for Tamil movies in Tamil only...i dont know how to write Tamil,can i prepare a script in English...will that be acceptable....?....i have some concepts in mind..would like to start,right away........ bgsreedhhar@rediffmail.com ......BGS

By MOHAMMED RIDZUWAN on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 03:53 am: Edit Post

IMK RIDZUWAN FROM MALAYSIA,IM 19 YRS OLD.IM A MEDICAL STUDENT. I LIKE TO SAY THAT I HAVE A ADVENTEROUS, MYSTERIOUS, LEGENDARY, ENTERTAINING AND FAMILY TYPE STORY. I CONFIDENT THAT MY STORY LEVEL IS HIGH SO THAT THE STORY MORE SUITABLE TO DIRECTOR SHANKAR. MY OPINION, SHANKAR IS THE ONLY ONE CAN CHALENGE THIS STORY. IM NOT WILLING TO SELL MY STORY BECAUSE I WANT TO BE A PART OF THE FILEM.
IF SHANKAR SIR CROSS THIS MESSAGE PLEASE MAKE ATTENTION, THIS STORY MIGHT CHANGE THE KOLLYWOOD WORLD LEVEL. ADVANCE THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

By Anonymous on Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 04:49 pm: Edit Post

HI, I am from Bangalore.. I have completed writing a superb non-violent suspense story... to sell... suits Tamil/Malayalam / Telegu languages...

Nikiind@yahoo.com

By sathish on Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 03:34 pm: Edit Post

hi im sathish from coimbatore! I came to this world to become a director! Soon i will reach kodampakam with my excellent crime thriller story!

By Balla Thasan on Friday, July 27, 2012 - 03:42 pm: Edit Post

I need a Tamil script. I will direct and produce the movie on a low budget. I will pay the writer a percentage from the profit and a small amount as advance.The script must be in script format and I accept any genere. You must be hard worker since I will definitely ask you to rewrite if I dont like any part.I dont need screen play,story or any other format. I need complete script with discriptions and dialogues.No exceptions please.
daashankbp@hotmail.com

By Anonymous on Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 02:39 am: Edit Post

hi frnds i like 2 become a director im in ass director post if anyone likes 2 give me any scripts pls cont me b.vishnu20@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 12:09 pm: Edit Post

i am a experience co-director .if any film direction please contact at pugalendiran8@gmail.com

By Anonymous on Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 01:19 pm: Edit Post

hi this is mahadevan. i have interested on story writing department in cinema industry. i have a script like as indian,ramana,citizen,samurai.
the movie name is Aandavan. The leading role is doing jurnalist. the story is very suitable for actor Arun Vijay.

my emaid id: maha20_n@rediffmail.com

By kannan on Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 05:20 pm: Edit Post

sir i am kannan,i have one excellent love with suspense story script.it is suitable for low budget and middle budget movie.i am 2nd yr mechanical student.i need money for my 3rd yr fees.so plz help me sir. contact jodelkannan7@gmail.com

By ramiah on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 10:54 am: Edit Post

Hi i have a script outline for below titled movie.

Kumbi pagam - crime story
Irataikkilavi - love story

regards,
maha20.n@gmail.com

By deneth on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 12:45 pm: Edit Post

Hi guys,
Im deneth living in uk and orginally from jaffna. I would like to produce a movie with a new talented director from tamil nadu. if anyone interested to work with me pls contact me on deneth88@yahoo.com
im hoping for a low budget film.
thx

By naveen on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 01:40 pm: Edit Post

hai my name is naveen.i have a story.it's one line is boy who is in local area in chennai.how he is diverting to illegal business and how he is doing it is having lot of twist in this movie and comedy.i want producer for this movie.this is medium budgeted movie.please give me a chance to show my talents.i will sure it will make profit...

By JAYAMURUGAN on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 07:22 am: Edit Post

Hi, am Murugan from Madurai. i have a real story.A student to worker in between is story
love
action
sentiment
emmotion
full and full heart touching story for now days youths
i want producer for this movie
in this story lot of charecters are there...
give a chance to reach my mile stone
my mail id:ksvjayamurugan@gmail.com
thank you,

By Anonymous on Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 02:08 pm: Edit Post

hi.im Raja ravi varman im done diploma in mech..i have a one real life story with full of love filled & friendship in it,im just wanna to sale it just for my studys not a name..if anybody intrested just contect my mail id send you story and its copyright pepers if you like my story i will changed my copyright to ur name....
my id is s.anba93@gmail.com

thank you..

By Anonymous on Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 11:12 am: Edit Post

i have BIllA-3 story interested persons can contact me.

By naveen lee on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 03:37 pm: Edit Post

i need a story,which must be short,simple and nice but n't love

By Anonymous on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 05:45 pm: Edit Post

Hai friends
I am Magudesh from Erode
I am doing B.Tech IT
I have super Interesting commercial story
I am not a cinema background . But I have passion about cinema. I live for cinema.
I don't know about direction properly
So any producers or directors interested please contact me
My story describes dad and daughter relationship touchly.
It describes difference between the sensitive and bold women with comedy
It describes the real heart felt love. Love can not fall beauty only. It fall through the heart.

My script was amazing and medium budget film
please contact me I am from middle class family please help me

contact
magudeshrocks@gmail.com

with regards
Magudesh

By SMCommunications on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 04:28 pm: Edit Post

Our company wants good talented directors/ Asst Directors for my Movie

Please mail your CV to bala@smmindworks.com

By ranjith on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 11:42 am: Edit Post

Mr.Director and Mr.producer if you are reading this i will feel very happy.well i knew no more producers and directors will have time to read and pick a person from here.

Kindly help us to show the talent within us and uplift a person's life.well i too have some legendary movie concepts.For one of my legendary concepted movie i came with a title named "_U_U_H_E_HR_M"..IF YOUR ARE READY I WILL EXPLAIN THE THEME OF THE MOVIE..

By Shridhar R Vasudevan on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 01:03 pm: Edit Post

Hi myself Shridhar, staying in bangalore. I have created a story which gonna be a fact in future.
My story based on Technology raised by Brave Indians but it is misused by foreign rivals. Using our technology they make country as their slaves.
It doesnt contain any unuseless things like centiments / love.
I have just written story, lookin for director/ producer/ artist of cinema industry
For told, being a message to country. If interested contact me
Shridhar R Vasudevan
Bommanahalli,
Bangalore 68
Karnataka

By Murali on Monday, May 26, 2014 - 08:16 am: Edit Post

Hi all,

i have a high budget film combining again our super star with ulaga nayagan along with our thala.

please contact veerichettii.2001@gmail.com

i am not joking. i am very serious.

Cheers,
Murali

By Kiran Chandar on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 06:42 pm: Edit Post

Hi naveen : for more details , mail me @ jkc.kiran@yahoo.co.in. You will get wat you wanted

By R.C Saanjey on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 10:23 am: Edit Post

Hi, ladies and gentlemen my name is Saanjey I'm working on a action-thriller script for any price. Wish you can uptade soon
My email is:
spsfoundation06@gmail.com
Thank you have a nice day.

By John nikson on Monday, July 14, 2014 - 05:34 am: Edit Post

I have a movie script by my own creation i one suspens story which so nice if you want story i can write for you kindly contact me by mail.

By sasimuthukumar on Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 11:14 am: Edit Post

Hi frands

i am sasimuthukumar... enybody help with me for one model scrift for movie...i wil thinging tha character but shout not writting...

i will try to movie scrift (screenplay) in writting so u have helping...
or
you have scrift website sent to me am serching and download

Thangs& Regards
SASIMUTHUKUMAR.M
SASI3.2009@GMAIL.COM

By Anonymous on Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 04:18 pm: Edit Post

Read the Latest Tamil Cinema News from Tamizhankural and get updated every day with tamil news. Read our Tamil Cinema News @ http://tamizhankural.com

By krishnanAsaithambi on Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 05:01 am: Edit Post

i have movie script the script name[iravinl aatam] thrill,action,comedy and ghost movie [ hero vijaysadubadi] krishnamoorthy k9442342553@gmail.com

By qwerty on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 11:44 am: Edit Post

Billa3 mudhalvan 2 aboorva sagotharargal 2 stories for sale

By jailab on Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 05:49 am: Edit Post

i have a story to change the trend in Tamil cinema, relay valuable story strongly recommend for action,
please reply if you interest jailabre33@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Matrimony.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Tamil.Com