My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Drums classes in Chennai

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Drums classes in Chennai

By Anonymous on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 01:24 pm: Edit Post

Either you want to be a professional rock band drummer or you want to be a light music drummer if you want to learn drums as a hobby or for mind relaxing the "ramesh music school" teaches you an explanatory way to learn drums without making the students to freightened with the heavy beats and fills.We teach you all the secrets of playing speed in an educative way with slow perfomance by the master.Minimum age for kids to learn drums is atleast 5.For adults age is not a matter who is having their health conditions good can learn.Not only the week end classes we take even in all the working days even girls and housewives who are eager and passion in drumming can learn.(with western notations).There are also classes @ will you can come for the classes @ your convenient time by making a phone call.This is for exclusively for those who are busy with their profession and can’t adjust the time periodically.Moreover you can see me in “Jaya tv” @ 7.00 pm to 07.30 pm every Sunday .The programme name is “SOKKUDE MANAM” .

The drum course covers the following things.

1-Drum notations
2-Drum techniques
3-Drum setups
4-Drum tuning
5-Rhythm patterns.
6-Stick holding pattern.
1-Conventional
2-classical
7-Rudiments
8-moeller method etc.,

regards drummer ramesh.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com