My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Tamil Ringtone

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Tamil Ringtone
By Anon on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:43 pm: Edit Post

hi,
i need ringtone for the song :" Enna Vilai " .
Artist : Unni Menon
pls reply to me if anyone of u have it....
thanks alot,,,
i am using nokia 5210

By rahamath on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:47 pm: Edit Post

I need ring tone for the song: "Ennavilai" Artist: Unni menon I am using nokia 6680

By vandhana J on Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 08:45 am: Edit Post

try this website for tamil ringtones.

http://www.tamilringtonez.com

yo can request any tamil song there.....

By Itxaso on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 03:48 pm: Edit Post

You can cut songs yourself on you tcupmoer using a free app called Audacity, then transfer the sound files to your phone via USB cable, then from the music play app, you should be able to hit menu and have the option to set as ringtone.Alternatively, you can use a file explorer on your phone and move the files to /system/media/audio/ringtones or /system/media/audio/notifications and they will pop up in the default list when you choose a ringtone from the messaging settings or phone settings.There is also a free app called RingDroid that let's you cut clips from sound files on your phone and set as ringtones or messaging tones. Was this answer helpful?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com