My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

My Scripts My Struggles My Story

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: My Scripts My Struggles My Story
By SUNJAY with struggles on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 05:28 pm: Edit Post

I HAVE ABOUT 12 STORIES AND SOME EVEN WITH SCRENNPLAY TOO.

I FIRST SAY ABOUT ME.

####################### MY LIFE STORY ##########################

MY NAME IS SUNJAY.

ON DECEMBER 8, WHEN "VEYIL"FILM RELEASED.I AND MY FRIEND DECIDED TO SEE THE FILM THE FIRST SHOW.WE DECIDED TO HAVE A ANOTHER COMPANY.SO WE WENT INSIDE A PHONE BOOTH.A MAN BESIDE ME WAS SPEAKING TO A MAN TELLING THAT IN HIS FILM PROJECT HE WANT SOME FINANCIAL SUPPORT.AND WE LISTENING TO THIS CONCLUDE THAT HE WAS SPEAKING TO A FILM PRODUCER.WE TRASED THE NUMBER AND I CALLED HIM SAYING THAT I HAVE SOME STORIES, CAN WE PLZ MAKE A FILM.HE REPLIED IN A POSITIVE WAY THAT MY LIFE WAS GOING AWAY FROM STUDIES.AND FROM THAT DAY I WAS THINKING ABOUT MOVIES , STARS, AND I DECIDED TO BECOME A DIRECTOR.I WENT TO HIS HOUSE AND I GOT A GOOD EXPOSTURE.AT LAST AFTER HEARING A STORY HE PROMISED TO DO A FILM.THEN AFTER THERE WAS NO CALLS AND I REALISED THAT HE WANTED ONLY MY STORY.AFTER THAT I STRUGGLED TO BECOME A ASSISSTANT DIRECTOR,BUT NO HELP WAS GIVEN.I APPROACHED MY RELATION WHO IS A CAMERAMAN WORKED IN MANY GREAT BOLLYWOOD FILMS.I WORKED WITH HIM A YEAR AND HAD A GOOD EXPOSTURE.I EVEN TALKED WITH Mr.VIKRAM BHATT ABOUT MY STORIES AND HE VERY MUCH ENCOURGED ME.HE PROMISED ME OF DOING A FILM WITH A BIG STAR.BUT HE WANTED TO CHECK MM DIRECTION KNOWLEDGE AND TOLD ME TO DO A FILM IN TAMIL.

NOW IAM COMING TO CHENNAI ON 22 JULY.

#######################################################################
I TALKED WITH A COUPLE OF BIG PRODUCTIONS IN KOLLYWOOD BUT THEY ARE REFUSING AS THEY DONT WANT A NEW HERO.MY STORY WANTS ONLY A FRESH HERO.
I DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY MIND.IF ANY ONE INTERESTED CONTACT MY(dreamyraju@gmail.com).

IAM EVEN READY TO SELL MY SCRIPTS FOR OTHERS.
MY STORY THEME LINES ARE
1st FILM- SWEET ROMANTIC FILM ,FULL COMMERCIAL , EVEN I COMPOSED THE SONGS IN MY MIND , EVEN THE REVOLUT
AL CHOREOGRAPHY , ENEN THOROUGH ABOUT THE SHOTS IN EACH SCENES.

2nd FILM- HERO SHOULD ONLY BE KAMAL HASSAN SIR, FIRST HALF HE IS A INVESTIGATOR(CBI) 2ND HALF A TERRORIST , A VERY HIGH BUDGET FILM (this is the story told by me to vikram bhatt),ONLY ONE SONG IN THIS FILM.

3rd FILM- A TRIPLE HERO FILM,3/4 TH FILM GOES IN THE FOREST.

LIKE THIS A TEN FILMS.

MY DREAM FILM IS TO MAKE A FILM WITH ALL WORLD TOP CLASS HEROS WHERE THT CAMERA IS THE HERO.THIS FILM WILL MAKE A REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD CINEMA.

* ANY DIRECTORS INTERESTD ABOUT ME WISH TO WORK TOGETHER OR WANT ME TO
WORK WITH U CAN CONTACT ME (dreamyraju@gmail.com).

* ANY PRODUCERS INTERESTED ABOUT ME WISH TO MAKE A FILM WITH ME OR WANT
MY SCRIPTS CAN CONTACT ME (dreamyraju@gamil.com).

* ANY HEROS OR TECHNICIANS INTERESYED ABOUT ME WISH TO SPEAK WITH
ME CAN CONTACT ME(dreamyraju@gmail.com)

By Amit Tarkhedkar on Friday, November 26, 2010 - 02:49 pm: Edit Post

Hiiiiiiiiii sir,My name is Amit I Live In Nashik,Maharashtra.Sir Ur thought is very good and ur confidence is also good bt sir here in dis fild is very diffrent people are vry self fish.sir im intrested in Actting and i do one shortfilm in marathi is based on supersteecion.sir u try to meet a salman khan he is very good person u meet him and tell im shore he will help u.sir u have a very class stories.i will try to put ur story's to good director.sir dis my request u to plz help me i help u to become a director or writer...i send u email.....best of luck byyyy tcr fir millenge

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com