My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Asin, Shriya or Trisha! Who do u think is better?

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Asin, Shriya or Trisha! Who do u think is better?
By Krisha on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 05:18 pm: Edit Post

I personally feel Asin should be the best actress followed by Shriya! Trisha just imitates other actresses expressions and acting which some sort of cheating as she has only luck to be famous nothing else not even beauty,or anything! Asin and Shriya Rock!!!(and Jothika and nayantara)

By sneha on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 05:20 pm: Edit Post

In my opinion, asin is the best actress. iam a fan of asin. i am seeing her most of the films. as she is my favorite actress, i downloaded her many pictures in my computer.

By nisha on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 06:49 am: Edit Post

Asin rocks.i dont like that stupid donkey mental she is a real nine only nayanthara.nayan may be no.1 actress in tamil in 2008.but asin is the no.1 in hindi english etc. Asin rocks for ever.after asin i like all the actress but no that mental nayan.

By dana rose on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 01:05 pm: Edit Post

asiiiiiiiiiiiin the best.then can be tamana

thank u

By graciya on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 01:06 pm: Edit Post

As my view shalini is the best.others are waste.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com