My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Meera Jasmine

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Meera Jasmine
By sathish on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 04:44 pm: Edit Post

i a a very big fan of meera jasmine... she is really cute.. please get me her contact..... i a sure that i will not miss use.

By jayesh on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 04:49 pm: Edit Post

Hi Meera,
i dont say am a big fan of yours unlike others,but i like ur acting.i havnt seen any actress who can act so naturally on any given role in any languages.basically am from kerala and settled in bangalore,recently i saw ur kannada movie arasu where in u have outperformed ramya who is one of the top actress in kannada,and people in theatre were screaming on ur introduction scene,i was really honoured and proud seeing that a malayali girl has so much fan following in karnataka which u have acheived in just after doing 2 films i have seen all your movies in malayalam,kannada,tamil and telgu.

Congratulations for all your success,you are making kerala proud.i wish you get more and more good roles to portray and get many awards and recognition.

am not sure whether u will get this mail or not,i know u r very busy and if at all u get a few seconds please read.

ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE
U R THE BEST
THANKS AND REGARDS
JAYESH.

By P. SELVI on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 04:49 pm: Edit Post

Hai,
I am very like to meera jasmine. Meera jasmine face is very nice. She is very nice person. Her film is i am very like it. I am miss to meera. Meera first film is very hit. She smile is very nice. so i am very like to meera.

By chefsiva on Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 08:01 am: Edit Post

hai Meera,

I have seen many movies of yours, I like you style of acting, your sweet face and your body structure. your acting is good and fabulous.

By NORBERT on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 07:36 am: Edit Post

Hi meera..
hw r u? I like ur acting very much. Since i watch ur suthradharan, ur first film in malayalam i think, we were surety that u will become famous in ur field.

best regds and god bless u..

Norbert

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com