My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Sringaram new movie stills and review

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Sringaram new movie stills and review
By seema on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 04:43 pm: Edit Post

Sringaram – Dance of Love was an ordained eventuality.. In retrospect, all revelations indeed happen in a flash! Atleast that is what happened to me when I was driving down with a friend on the exotic Pondicherry-Chennai highway. We were returning from a seminar on “feminism”. The more I thought about it, the more it seemed as if 21st century feminism was becoming a serious, intellectual import from the west. As long as crimes like are rampant, the serious part is central to feminism. But to me, feminism could also be an emotional, romantic and aesthetic experience. I was also irked by the fact that buzzwords like affirmative action and conflict resolution that were being touted as some kind of concepts out there, when actually; they were organic dimensions of people and human emotions. And of course, economists, political scientists and sociologists mostly don’t have the time for soft-pedals like culture and art. And cinema has largely toed that line.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com