My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Tamil Movie Star Sneha True South Indian

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Tamil Movie Star Sneha True South Indian
By Anon on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 03:59 pm: Edit Post

hai madam how are you i am a one of the fan for you. so only i said u do only family role. that is only suitable for you. so sneha is a family girl not a glamour girl. my wish is like this then i want see you madam because i like you mor. just call me in this mail address madam. and give your address because your are my life.

By Anil Chimakurthy on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 04:03 pm: Edit Post

Hi Sneha,
Its amazing how you look, Its awesome how you dress, In saree you are delight and jeans and tops you make people go crazy. You are truely a "Gods Gift" to this world(which was lacking beautifull babes).
Sneha, you are truely amazing in bapu`s "Radha Gopalam" you were simply awesome.
Whoever, is going to marry you is really lucky one.
Hey sneha, You are gorgeous

By harry antony felix on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 04:04 pm: Edit Post

dear sneha,
i & we in our house love you very much. we feel crazy and love your smile,childish face expression,homely look.... nobody can tell that only this dress matches for you or only this role suits you. anything and everything is possible for you.

as a family we wish you all success in future

i time permits mail us.all will be very happy.

lovingly

h.a.felix & family

By bsrinivas1971@gmail.com on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 07:59 am: Edit Post

do not come on glamoruous roles if you want money i will give you
you are darling of families

for glamour others are there
do no act in films like pandi and inba

By s.palanivelu on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 02:29 pm: Edit Post

i,read.your.messagei.likeit

By Oda on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 12:21 pm: Edit Post

Dear Suriyan,Thanks for your visit and comment.I lsobautely agree with you from the point of a commercial media channel. If you look at from the National interest, I think it is unfair.There are other things you can have exclusive rights. Live broadcast of Dr. theesaththin kural Anton Balasingham's cremation, recent fighting, recent speech by a prominent LTTE commanders, pongu thamizh event, some documentary of day to day life in Tamil Eelam, even maaveerar naal events from other countries are some of them.I did not say LTTE being unfair. I know our leader's speach is broadcasted free. It is the media channels that is putting a value on a priceless speach. Our leader's speach is extremely important and expected not only by Tamil diaspora but international community. I think Maveerar naal will be much important than an independent day!If you look at the National interest, it is our duty to take our leader's message to everybody. Yes, of course TV channels can broadcast a good 45 minutes of speach just only audio. But that is not same as broadcasting the video as well. Even the other aspects of Maveerar naal; showing every thuyilum illams can create much impact.Well, my point is that I once believed that another TV channel as anti-Tamil media when they did not broadcast our leader's speach or Maveerar naal event from Tamil Eelam. It is later I realized that they were not given rights to broadcast. Imagine many people believe this and people try to alienate that TV channel. This will create a divide within ourself.Finally, as a commercial TV channel, your point of view is right. But in National interest, it is best if the Maveerar naal, [independent day] events do not have any exclusive rights. Of course we can have exclusive rights, once Tamil Eelam becomes a stable country._______CAPitalZ

By Safya on Friday, July 06, 2012 - 09:45 pm: Edit Post

Dear CAPitalZ,I agree that it is not a good idea to give only 1 channel eciusxve rights for national event like Marvira Naal etc.But let me tell you. I live here in Europe, and I subscribe to TTN Tamil TV. There are many Tamil channels in Europe (Deepam TV, Sun TV, KTV, Cee(I)TV, DAN TRT Tamil Ozhi and last year there were even more Tamil TV-channels.The competition is very big. For example Cee(I)TV and DAN TRT Tamil Ozhi are telecasting free-to-air, and Sun TV offers 2 channels on 1 subcription.So TTN need this exclusice rights , so the channel can get more viewers and survive in the media market. But the LTTE is not unfair, because Marvira Naal is telecasted for free on TTN every year.The other Tamil channels don't have the rights for live video telecasting of the speech, but they are allowed to telecast the audioformat of the speech live. For example DAN TRT Tamil Ozhi last year telecasted the speech live on TV, but they had only a picture of our national leader from the previous Mavira Naal on the screen. TamilOne TV could have done the same.TTN and TVI are using a lot of money to get these live feeds from the satellite, so it is absolutely unfair if others steal the live telecasting feed.The owners of the other TV station can do the same as DAN TRT Tamil Ozhi did. Just put on the audio feed of the live speech. Problem is solved.It is not easy to run a TV station it costs a lot, and to survive in the media, you have to have something special to offer your subscribers By the way how did ATN Tamil Channel handle Marvira Naal?Kindly regardsSuriyanDenmark

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com