My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Tamil Music Composing and Film

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Movie, Music and Entertainment: Tamil Music Composing and Film
By Anon on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 03:13 pm: Edit Post

hi im a music composer from sydney. i like western music pop, rand r etc. ive become interested in Indian music after hearing dala mundee and apache Indian. i would like to hear from Tamil music composers who are interested in meeting up for mixing western music with Tamil music to record a few songs and try it out. ps you don't have to be a big muso to reply to me . just be crazy about composing music and be interested in working with me to develop a new sound, hope to hear from you soon. ps also interested in film stories as im a writer and would love to give a movie story free to any director who is willing to hear it thanks

By Nagaraju on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 07:45 am: Edit Post

The best composition gorpram I have come across that enables you to gorpram instruments via MIDI and loop custom drum beats is FL Studio. I use the producer edition, but that may be a bit out of most people's price range if you can get around that somehow, go for it.

By Rasi on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 09:38 pm: Edit Post

Hi,,You all do a wonderful job; I am a big fan. I am spelificalcy looking for a song, I was just wondering if you have it. It is a marriage song .Kaanan Orul Kalyanithil thaanI hear it in a wedding and I have been looking every where to find it. I would be greatfull if someone helps me out here.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com