My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Research Project on Tamil Nadu

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Education: Research Project on Tamil Nadu

By Mark Davis on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 07:26 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir or Madam,
my colleagues and I from Friedrich-Alexander-University in Nuremberg/Germany and the chair of International Management are currently doing a research project about intra-cultural diversity (in regard to leadership preferences) in India. With this study we intent to expose leadership preferences in different regions in India which might help future Managers to adopt the right managment style resulting in a better working atmosphere and future success. Therefore we developed a survey that we now aim to forward to as many Indian employees as possible.
To gain representative results we hereby ask for your help and would highly appreciate if you could forward this survey to your employees within the next days. Deadline for the finalization of the survey is 25th of May 2016.
Please find the link to the survey here: http://www.unipark.de/uc/Influence_of_Intracultural_Diversity1_2/
The survey is completely anonymous and there is no way to modify your organization and/or the respondents.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleague Franziska Engelhard (franziska.engelhard@fau.de) at any time if you have any further questions.
Thanks a lot in advance and kind regards from Nuremberg,

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com