My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

TOEIC Test Preparation Online

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Education: TOEIC Test Preparation Online

By Anonymous on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 01:06 pm: Edit Post

www.onlineenglish900.com

Prepare for the TOEICŪ test with us.
Complete preparation training for the TOEICŪ test. Focused training for fast improvement based upon your ability and needs. Additional exercises to develop the core skills you need to improve your English and complete the TOEIC test successfully.

Focused training technique ....
Complete the level estimate test to see an estimate of your TOEIC score level. See your strengths and weaknesses in each TOEIC question part. See where you need to improve.

See, watch and focus for success ....
See your progress. Watch your improvement. Focus your training. Know when you are ready to sit the TOEIC test.

Gain an Advantage ....
Complete our exercise questions simulating all TOEIC question types, with business English grammar and vocabulary regularly tested by the TOEIC test. Complete the idiom and idiomatic phrase exercises and the special exercises for improvement in listening comprehension and the identification of information in talks, discussions and conversations. Do our 2 hour simulated test and get accustomed to the pressures and times you may encounter in the real TOEIC test. Plan the best way to answer the TOEIC questions and how long you should spend answering each TOEIC question type.

Improve Speaking ....
Improve Pronunciation. Improve Description. Improve Fluency. Improve your use of English.

Improve your Business English ....
Not only preparation for the TOEIC test, but also a complete range of exercises for the improvement of your business English. Improve in letters and emails, on the telephone, in meetings and presentations.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com