My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Education Expo - 2009

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Education: Education Expo - 2009

By elango on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 01:59 pm: Edit Post

EDUCATION EXPO - 2009
Education Expo - 2009 The objective of this expo is to bring together under one roof, the Training Institutes, Colleges, software & Hardware and other service providers to showcase the latest range of products and services to the Student Segment. It also provides a common platform for the educational institutes and the students to interact on a one-to-one basis which helps them in mutually understanding each other’s potential and interests. Students are exploring different career avenues to suit the changing dynamics of the industry. They are looking for training and education from premier institutes. On the other hand Institutes are looking for talented youngsters and want to educate them about the courses they offer and how they can shape their careers.

Organizer

CANNDID is formed a group of young , dynamic and professional event organizers who have an extremely successful track-record of organizing exhibitions in Tamilnadu which have proved highly beneficial for the exhibitors and the visitors for sourcing of new customer contact and expert tie-ups with leading companies.
About Vellore
Vellore is considered to be one of the best destinations for world class medical and technological education in India. Vellore has a State Government University, a Private Technological University, one Government and one Private Medical School, Various other Engineering Colleges, Numerous Arts and Science Institutions and a large number of both Government and Private Schools.
Exhibitor Proflie

Arts & Science Colleges
Engineering colleges
Medicine, IT, Economics, & International Management Studies
Education Departments of Overseas
Indian Universities
Career & Educational Consultants
Distance Learning, Architecture, Designing, Fashion
Aviation, Accountancy, Media, etc.
Pilot Training Institutes
Software & Hardware
Employment Agencies
Placement Firms
Banks- Student loans, Immigration & Visa
Industrial Training Institutes
Schools
Language Centres
Residential Schools
Call Centres
Educational Books
Stationeries

Visitors Profile
Students, Undergraduates, Management companies, Job Seekers, Teachers, Academicians
Young Executives, Graduates, Parents, and Business Visitors
Dates & Venue:
KHANNA MAHAL, Officers Line, Vellore
2 – 4 April 2009

Stall Rent

2mtr X 2 mtr
4 sqmtr. = Rs.10,000

Vantage position 10% extra
Service tax 12.36% is applicable

SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

Education Expo - 2009 Invites corporates, Colleges and service providers to sponsor the event.

EVENT SPONSORSHIP RS.1,50,000
CO-SPONSORSHIP RS.1,00,000

All sponsors will get two 2mx2m stalls as free and your organisation logo will be inserted in all promotional activities.

Stall Payment
All payments towards any charges should be made by A/C Payee Demand Draft or at par cheque payable at Chennai in favour of M/S CANNDID
OR you can made the payment by transfer the amount to our ICICI BANK LTD.

Promotional Activities

Advertisements through leading news papers
Invitation to all prospective visitors
Mass E-mail invitation to all related visitors
Cloth banners advt.
Advt through web portals.

Benefits for the Exhibitors

Opportunity to create awareness among the students those who want to learn further.
Launching of new products / technology / services
Targeted visitors at one place
Can offer special concession on course fee.

For further details contact Online Media Partner

2 / 8 RajarathnamStreet, 2nd Floor, Near AG Hospital, Tambaram West, Chennai-600045 E-mail: info@canndid.com / canndid@yahoo.co.in www.canndid.com

By Muhammad on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 12:30 am: Edit Post

Some nice information, would you let me use some of your posts on a clleoge project? I am based in the UK I am doing a project on motor vehicles, modifications, buying and selling and have gained sponsorship by a couple of companies and I have collated lots of great editorial which you could possibly use on your site in exchange?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com