My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Live Projects for Bioinformatics+DrugDesign

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Education: Live Projects for Bioinformatics+DrugDesign
By bioinfoprojects on Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 05:21 am: Edit Post

Hyderabad Based “Bioinfoprojects pvt ltd” offering the 1 Month Live project on Bioinformatics Related Computer Aided Drug Design. This project will cover the Proteomics (Protein 3D structure Analysis, Active site analysis), Cheminformatics (Molecular Modeling) and Drug Design (Molecular Docking, 3D QSAR)).
This project is especially useful for the life science professionals, those are looking for the job In Pharmacetucal R&D (Research and Development). And also it is very useful for the “final semester project” to the students like B.Tech(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Bioinformatics,Microbiology,BioChemistry,Biotechnology,Zoology,Botany etc....)
Fee: 6000/-
Certificate Recognized by the Govt of India
Accommodation: Hostels
Duration:1 month
Batch will start on 13th july
Registrations will be closed on 12th July
Contact for Registration
bioinfoprojects@rediffmail.com
Kumar.s (cmc)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com