My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Online Medical Transcription Training Course !!

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Education: Online Medical Transcription Training Course !!
By Anon on Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 05:18 am: Edit Post

We are a Las Vegas based Medical Transcription Company, having a track-record of more than 6 years in MT and now we have 6 branches in India. In our MT section, we have 300 in-house MTs/Editors/QAs and 250 home-based MTs/editors.
We are conducting a 5-month `fully ONLINE MT-Training course` for those, who are really interested to make their career in MT. The candidate can do the course entirely using his/her home PC. The candidate can do the course from anywhere in India.
The total course fee is only Rs. 6000/-. Mail to binump@m2comsys.com for more details.

By MURUGAN on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 10:33 am: Edit Post

hi,
i am muruganandam working in saudi arabia past 9 years.i just come to know about the medical tranacription course from one of my friend and im also willing to study that course.
i have my own computer and i have DSL internet connection also i have no any information that where i can join the course and whom should i contact therefore if u give me all the details then i can take my career in MT.
THANKS
MURUGANANDAM

By David Alfred on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 09:12 am: Edit Post

I would like to know more about the MT course and its benifit.Also interested to join.

By Aravindan on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 06:56 am: Edit Post

hai,
I am Living in bahrain.i am a Indian.I want to study this MT course.Please send me the details

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com