My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Nokia to set up 675 Cr SEZ in Tamil Nadu

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Business & Finance: Nokia to set up 675 Cr SEZ in Tamil Nadu
By Vikram on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:19 pm: Edit Post

This is I think many of the Indian's will vomit their technical skills in our India itself. It will in future, makes India to forward in the right way...
Wishes to NOKIA for launching in India and to produce the right product for right price (cheaper one)..

Expecting for that day...

Luv Vikram D.

By Willian on Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 05:29 pm: Edit Post

HI friends dont worry. they will pbluish d result soon. The reason for d delay ther is an qn query is going on.(i.e) if u have any doubt in ur ans key publised by TNUSRB pls send ur query to tnusrb on r b4 2.11.09. after evoluting ur query only they will pbluish ther results.PLS CHECK THEY ALSO INFORMED U SHULD HAV 40% OF MARKS THAT IS 35 OUT OF 80 IS NEED.with D ANS KEY u can guss d result na?any way ALL D BEST MY FRIENDS.BHARATHIRAJA( )

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com