My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Job at Home

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Non Residents: Job at Home

By Shekar on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 11:49 am: Edit Post

how to earn money working at home...ideas for those who has only basic education....especially housewives... 'm from Oman. friends please, if you come across any such ideas please post them on the blogspot... thanks

By ltzram on Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 04:27 am: Edit Post

Work as a freelance language translator. Visit http://www.languagetranslationzone.com and apply as a translator to receive translation jobs online.

Before applying with L Translation Zone, you need to be experienced in translating any kind of text from English into your native language. Try google.com/translate to practice translating.

There are many freelance websites online. Register yourself and update your knowledge and professional experience to receive jobs from various employers.

Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com