My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Chennai promoting medical tourism

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Travel and Tourism: Chennai promoting medical tourism
By Sunin Ramachandran on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 02:56 pm: Edit Post

Chennai should not only promote medical tourism but also try to attract foreign tourists on vacation.We got many places of interest and we should exploit as tourism will create jobs for the youth.Kerala is an example for us and we should work hard on it.Invite foreign investors in the tourism sector and that will attract even more tourists.Though we can't beat Kerala in beauty and cleanliness we can still attract tourists in a big way.Kerala is doing a very good job and we got to cooperate with them.We should instill in our people a sense of cleanliness which Keralites are known for or else we loose out.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com