My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Tourist places in Pondicherry

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Travel and Tourism: Tourist places in Pondicherry

By Chrish Martin on Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 11:39 am: Edit Post

Pondicherry is a tourist’s delight with its awesome range of ‘must see places’. Tourist places in pondicherry are

Gateway of India,
Nariman point,
National park,
Museum etc,.
Further more
http://www.theweekendleader.com/Travel/1802/pondy-hotspots.html

By zoompondy on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 07:43 am: Edit Post

The city of Pondicherry, located on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal, also referred to as Pondy by the locals. The city had its name officially changed to Puducherry in 2006.

Thanks to its colonial past and laidback lifestyle, Pondicherry has a special ambience quite unlike any other city. The French influence combined with the local Tamil culture make for a charming mix. In the “French Quarter” many street names are displayed in both French and Tamil on a characteristic blue enamel board. The broad stone paved roads and colonial buildings of the ”French Quarter” take you back in time to a more tranquil era.

For more interested places to visit and details about the city Pondicherry I have come across this awesome website (www.zoompondy.com) which has all the necessary information on the Tour and Directory of the city.

By swathi bhatiya on Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 11:44 am: Edit Post

There are lots of place to see like Auroville Ashram,Botanical Garden,Tiruvakkarai etc..and mainly Beachs. you would more enjoy the seceneric beauty of beachs residing in seaside guest house in puthucherry. The atmosphere of place is much different from rest of place in india. If you are a foodie, main Puducherry central area has many many French cafes and bakeries with food to kill for..

By chrish7880@gmail.com on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 07:19 am: Edit Post

Pondicherry is the wonderful place to visit in south region. It has lot of places to visit like beaches and lot of calm and beautiful places.

By Anonymous on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 12:26 pm: Edit Post

Thank you for your reply friends.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com