My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Inhuman Behaviour

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Society & Culture: Inhuman Behaviour
By nitesh on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 04:42 pm: Edit Post

my name is nitesh. i m born in a jain community and reside in sowcarpet. i want to bring to light an incident happened to me. It took place on 6th may 2007. i had to go to an marriage. so near the elephant gate signal i stopped a auto man and asked him how much will he charge to take from elephant gate signal to raja mutaih hall in egmore. he said 60 rs. i told him respectfully kindly ask some reasonable amount. he started abusing me in tamil. i told him please talk decently. he came down from auto and catch the collar of my shirt. see this is what happens when you talk decently and dressed decently . did i really deserve that. see people say we are taking the state towards development. is this the development when a person cant respect another person. or is it a sin that i have born in jain community and speak Hindi. goverment should educate people to respect. this is total murder of freedom , democracy, humanity. not treat us like i have done some mistake. or if the government thinks speaking hindi in tamilnadu is crime . they can banned the language. i m born in chennai accepted the culture, language every thing. but people treating so in humanly. i m so hurt and depressed from this auto people and road side people. that tomorrow if i commit suicide goverment and this people will be responsible for it.

By Arvind on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 01:19 pm: Edit Post

Politicians and Cinema actors are miss leading the society.

Government should ensure education to all children upto the age of 14.

Quality of people is degrading. How shame people are lured by free television... shame shame...

By Raguvaran on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 09:53 am: Edit Post

SO Wat ........ Nothing wrong with wat happened to u........
Get out............

By venkat iyer on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 10:36 am: Edit Post

It is sad that the driver behaved in such an imploite way to you. Indians in general and transport operators in particular behave in an unacceptably rude way, and this is not uncommon in Chennai. Unfortunately, neither the passers by, nor the police render any help. SAD indeed.

By venkat iyer on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 10:36 am: Edit Post

It is sad that the driver behaved in such an imploite way to you. Indians in general and transport operators in particular behave in an unacceptably rude way, and this is not uncommon in Chennai. Unfortunately, neither the passers by, nor the police render any help. SAD indeed.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com