My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Tamil people being dominated by others

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Society & Culture: Tamil people being dominated by others
By rajesh on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 04:35 pm: Edit Post

Tamil nadu, we say proudly "vantharai vala vaikum tamilakam" - we makes other people come to us live. But what is happening? other are coming from other place and stealing the wealth of tamil nadu. This is happenign every where. Cinema, business, finance, so on.
We should think and join hand to protect tamil and stop the dominations of other people
We can say lot of example for this..
Cinema: Rajini-- kannnadian:
Ajith -- malayalee
Finance: Marvadies (north indian people)
Go to Coimbatore and other borders or kerala all malayalees only. We are giving current to karnataka but they refuse to give water.
we all should join hand to protect tamil community

By m.sathia on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 04:36 pm: Edit Post

I agree with your view point .Our "Tharalagunam' which believes 'vaazhu and vaazhavidu' became advantageuous to others. I want share my l
experience.When myself and my husbsnd visited Kerala we visited a temple where we were almost beaten by a group of people without any reason they have shown enmity and hatred towards us. At Coimbatore almost all the jobs are filled by other language people while our own people are not given a chance.

We must give up our leniency and must serve ourselves before we take care of others.Otherwise slowly all of us would be thrown out of our own place and outsiders may occupy the whole area. We have to wake up before othrs make fun ofus.

By vellal kumar on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 10:55 am: Edit Post

going thruu the above observation and the second incident i too feel the same.but any measures if we take we should also think how it will reflect on our tamilians in other states of india,who have gone to earn their bread?. At the same time something has to be done. as mentioned above the filmstar earns here but buys the property in karnataka as to safeguard himself in case anything drastic comes up in the future. but we have to appreciate the fact that tamilians have developed this awareness now which was not there some 10/15 years ago. hope good things come up in the future.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 11:22 am: Edit Post

Yes that is the mistake of glorifying MGR jaya CULTURE. don't vote for non Tamils, don't see nontamil actors movies. If you don't do this, be a slave in your own land.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com