My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Cycling for chairty around TN

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Society & Culture: Cycling for chairty around TN
By Doctor on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 04:30 pm: Edit Post

I wish to do a cycling tour around TN to raise money for a Charity Organization. Any people got any ideas, suggestions, comments or suggestions? Never done anything like this before so suggestions about the actual cycling and also ideas about ways to raise awareness about the project and ways to raise money would be appreciated.

By guru on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 04:30 pm: Edit Post

when do u propose to do it doc?

By doctor on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 04:32 pm: Edit Post

Guru.

propose to do it in
Aug 2008. The trip will be for about 1200 km around TN. I am at a very early stage of preparation. Am doing it for renal failure patients. The idea is to cycle from Chennai and do a trip around the periphery of the state. Will make some inroads into the different cities and hopefully meet up with some doctors / nurses / patients to raise awareness of different medical conditions that can lead to renal failure like diabetes, hypertension, glomerulonephritis, TB and stone disease. AM not sure how the response is going to be and how well it is going to be received.

Yu are the only guy who has responded to me. What do u do and where do u come from? What are your thoughts on the issue?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com