My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages: 1 Year 3 Months Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Can you please translate 'I love you' to tamil

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Society & Culture: Can you please translate 'I love you' to tamil
By Anon on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 07:00 pm: Edit Post

Can you please translate 'I love you' to tamil. Reading the messages here has told me that Love in Tamil is Kadhal. Whats it for I Love You?

By nijham. A.cader on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 07:03 pm: Edit Post

i love u.means.....NAAN UNATHU ANPU...This is direct means but NAAN UNMEETHU ANPAIYULLAEN.THIS MEAN I LOVE YOU.

By Sarwanster on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 07:04 pm: Edit Post

In English the phrase " I love u" is meant different in different situation, Based on the context.

Example : Mom, I Love U. is interpret different from the saying " I Love U" to lover.

But In Tamizh, "Naan unnai kathalikkireen" is the sentence that can be situable only to say to Lover. There exists different word for the love in tamizh.

Example. 1. Naan unnai Kathalikkireen.
2. " " Virumburireen.
3. Naan unnitam anpu kolkireen.

Sentence 2 and 3 could be used in any context n situation.

But the sentence 1 can be used with the lover only.

By Sanjay on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 07:04 pm: Edit Post

to express love , we dont say " naan unnai kadhalikirain" though its the correct tamil translation for the word " I love You". Naan unnai kadhalikirain is of written language. Not in spoken language. We do say "naa unnai love panraein"

By KMSUNDARAM on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 07:05 pm: Edit Post

'I love you' in tamil means 'Unnai naan kadhalikkiren'. It could be used differently in different context, that means it could be used to your parents, child or children, brothers, sisters or lover and not necessaily lovers alone in English. In tamil " I love you " is used only to his or her lover.

By jawahar on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 07:06 pm: Edit Post

FOR I Love U it is "Nan Unnai KaDhalikiren"

By raju on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 03:39 pm: Edit Post

Can anybody translate "i miss you" in tamil
Thanks

By smilebigbig on Monday, October 26, 2009 - 02:43 am: Edit Post

I miss you is
Naan ungalai paarkathalai veithinai padurain.

I have another query, how do you say "I love you" in Tamil to teachers?

By pauleen peralta on Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 03:36 pm: Edit Post

what is the english translation of 'adapavi payale'?

By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 02:34 pm: Edit Post

what is the english translation of 'adapavi payale'? - you bad boy

By Anonymous on Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 01:56 am: Edit Post

can u translate this in egnlish 'Can u come back to me? im sorry..i miss you, can't live without u' Thanks -_-

By kyle morales on Monday, January 23, 2012 - 08:45 pm: Edit Post

what is the english translation of "kotachi"?

By Kaashish on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 03:01 pm: Edit Post

What is 'U dont love me' in tamil?

By ronnasia on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 10:05 pm: Edit Post

Anand: Exotic alien-ness robbed from you? There are quite a few cross over South Indian afiilmes though. Where the langauge you speak in is also indicative of relationship or intimacy. Like when I speak Hindi with my sister. It was the language of the outside world brought home. km: We simply don't have the agility of UPites.Nilu: You try too hard. Get rude with people on your blog not mine. Pradeep: I think the idioms of a language can often determine the way one perceives ideas as well. (Or Chomsky wouldn't be selling so many books!) Language might be dynamic and created by users but it remains an entity that hints towards the evolution of ideas. It's only when you recognize that language is important that linguistic imperialism falls into a certain context.

By Raju on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 03:34 pm: Edit Post

'i miss u' unfortunately cant be exactly translated into tamil, which is why i had to coin a new word 'mizhakkiren' for that over 3 years ago. Google for that word to find my old blog post.

By Anonymous on Monday, October 01, 2012 - 09:21 am: Edit Post

Can you please translate " I need you because i love you?"
Thanks...

By vigneshsankar on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 07:52 am: Edit Post

love is very superb relationship between one to another......... love is really nice one but choosing is very important one......so search and choose the best one in ur life..........wish u all the best.........

By aman on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 06:27 am: Edit Post

Please can somebody translate this to Tamil.. Pls pls...
"do you need me because you love me or you need me thats why like/love me."

By khudaijafirdous@gmail.com on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 12:56 pm: Edit Post

Translate u r my life in tamil

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Matrimony.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Tamil.Com