My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

I want to learn tamil in los angeles

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Social Science: I want to learn tamil in los angeles
By Anon on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:54 pm: Edit Post

Anybody know somebody in southern california who would be willing to teach an American Tamil. I'm eager to learn. Thanks.

By Lauren on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:56 pm: Edit Post

Hello,

I am also an American hoping to learn Tamil in Los Angeles. I am currently in Northern California, but will be moving to Los Angeles in the fall. If you find any information about Tamil language classes or tutors, I would also be interested.

Thank you!

By shiva on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:57 pm: Edit Post

I can teach you to speak tamil as in the 'spoken language'. shivashiva1169@yahoo.com

By parvez on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:58 pm: Edit Post

give me the guideline to learn tamil language

By shripal on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:59 pm: Edit Post

PLEASE TEACH ME TAMIL IN ORDER TO TALK WITH MY GIRL FRIEND. AND I ALSO WANT TO SPEAK AND WRITE TAMIL. SO I REQUEST YOU TO TEACH TAMIL

By Kaleraj on Saturday, October 04, 2008 - 08:10 am: Edit Post

I can help you learn Tamil fluently. Instead I like to be fluent in English and need some help from your end. If you thing this could work out, please reach me at krkaleraj@yahoo.com

By DerekSingh on Sunday, August 23, 2009 - 05:14 am: Edit Post

Hi, I'm an American, based in Los Angeles , hoping to learn to speak Tamil. Any available tutors out there?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com