My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Join your hands against corruption.

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: Social Science: Join your hands against corruption.
By Vannakam on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:26 pm: Edit Post

We have to avoid or remove pollutions in and around us in all areas. We have to make our country as a pollution free country in all fields. Not only environment, In Politics, in Education, in Employment, in Medicine, in Management, in Tax department, and Environment. I need more advice, information and help from people who are interested in out country. We have to join our hands against corruption. Please mail me your advice and suggestions regarding How to remove the corruption in our country or at least in our state. At least our next generation should not see the corruption. Pls join your heads with me, We will through out the corruption & pollution from our country. My mail id is apculture@yahoo.co.in
Jaihind..

By britto on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:29 pm: Edit Post

is it possible in India?
It is very good initiative, but Is it possible in our Country ?. This is can't be by law. This culture has to come by blood.We can't change our peoples mentality.We know very well Jayalalitha did lot of correcption in her last ruling eventhough she can come second time. I don't belive we can change this country/people's mentality.
Jaihind.

By A.Sekhar on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:29 pm: Edit Post

Dear All,
The system "corruption" became an addiction in our society. Nobody found any solution to put an end to this nasty system. We can find this in every sphere of our life. We have to stand together to eradicate this rubbish system, because it is already runs through the nerves of our society. We have to fight against it before it kills us. I will be with you for any movement against this.

with regards
A.Sekhar

By Bharani, on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:31 pm: Edit Post

Its a gud sign that our president Mr.Abdul Kalam has often used to meet children. Surely it'll builds up the new generation with good attitude. Its very difficult to change the old generations attitude, i think. so its better we start encouraging the younger generation so that the nxt generation society will be gud.

By mohanraj on Saturday, December 08, 2007 - 01:41 pm: Edit Post

The corruption cases which were investigated by the CBI/ACB/MADRAS on the cremotarium shed (sudukattu koorai ooollal) numbering nine were closed by the CBI because the central as well as the state governments refused to give permission to prosecute the culprits.
The same fate awaits coppara(dry cocanut) corruption cases which involved 112 crores of rupees will be closed soon as the state government is not giving permission to the vigilance dept to prosecute the culprits.
we can very well close the vigilance dept and pass legilation legitimising corruption.

By rengasathish on Saturday, January 12, 2008 - 07:38 pm: Edit Post

COrruption we all think it is only in politics mainly and every individual who are govt servants are being corrupted because of common man who always wants everything to done easier and takes short cut.

a small eg: if some was caught by police for driving vehicle (2 or 4 wheeler) with our proper license, then he trys to corrupt the police man, because he is sure that he can escape by bribing the police man, on that he is causal. Like this we come cross such situations in daily walks of life.

we also have a habit of always blaming others, but not looking himself, as saying goes : "change is common and changing oneself is personal".

keep trying hard...................

By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 08:17 pm: Edit Post

By Simply Talking we cant do anything ...we need to join our hands to overcome it ..First of all we need to correct our self and if we found any corruption we should ask them instantly or need to inform Anti corruption force.with this we can minimize corruption,in tamil a proverb is ther

TIRUTANA PARTHU THIRUNTHAVITTAL TIRUTAI OLIKA MUDIYATHU.

Hats off guys ....worth topic

By divbab_sekar on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 08:17 am: Edit Post

Corruption is a express dharsan or a special queue in a temple the only difference is the money fells in some others pockets. Taxes are to be paid by everyone but everyone insurance company advertise and help as a tax saver for us. Is this loyal when it is good for someone it is going to be the otherway for the other. There is a long queue before the employment office when they are called for but just a handful would have got a job as they gave fully whatever they had their in an hand. So, how to earn it back, it is just the same technique. Right from the entry into schools,colleges and many corporations when you are to be satisfied you are forced to satisfy others.On getting corruption he would have done good to one but cheated a lot indirectly.
A corrupted man`s sin would shine one day and never allow him to shine in the rest of face. last thing i wanted to say is nothing can be done by just conversing like this with internet as a communicative medium , there are no answers for problems which are given wide protests . Try to be loyal to you . Your mind is arbitrary but your brain should be determinatory.

A penny in the pocket
without sweat is
A sin in the socket that
shocks you up
The day it shines
u get into veins

By Vasudhevan on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 09:07 am: Edit Post

ur promises like we cannot able to erase corruption and all is different.but the way to contact vigilance department to inform about the corruptions happening is itself big thing.The system needs to be changed.everywhere Govt has to paste posters that should include vigilance number in it and these can be available at internet and the places like ration market,VAO office,Police station Etc.

By Joseph on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 08:18 am: Edit Post

I like to do my best in my life time for my country against corruption. I did a small survey with our tamilnadu public about why people are not complaint to anti corruption if they really want to stop corruption. Most of the people said they don't know how to complaint(even educated)to anti corruption deport and some are afraid about their security after complaint.So i plan to open a special website open to all for their complaints about a particular officer. I need the idea of all interested persons about it. I am ready to spend some more money to stop this corruption from our country. Please give your valuable ideas mail me your ideas to tamilusa@ymail.com. Time is more impotent than money so please mail your ideas soon. Thank you

By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 04:10 pm: Edit Post

For corruption complaints against state government employees, in and around chennai city contact us.

By Murugan on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 05:14 pm: Edit Post

I have applied for bank loan while doing my 1st year till now i did't got sanctioned . Now i'm doing my 3year . I have submitted all the requirment for the loan. But the bank manager not willing and also treating us like a culprit . We did't have support to complain them. Please help us.

By Mafia Thug on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 03:07 am: Edit Post

Cannot trust anti-corruption bureau, cannot trust the ministers, cannot trust the cops, cannot trust even this web site, we've freedom in democracy, we all know for sure, all the top ministers are more than even the so called terrorists, still we have hope to get rid of these fungus. I don't have guts to reveal even my name on this site, but I love to promote movies, environment, animals, illiteracy, jewels and garlands. Pay me and I'll keep shut.

By Anonymous on Friday, October 22, 2010 - 05:26 pm: Edit Post

Why is corruption bad? What are the reasons to fight against it?
What is corruption? Why is it bad? What are the reasons to fight against it? When were the associations against corruption first created? Everyday how many people are arrested for corruption all over the world?

http://ki2.appealtextparliament.com/map-1.html

By vijai on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 03:55 pm: Edit Post

HI

I have few ideas on fighting corruptoin as well but need local support in India. First of all, we need a force all over india not just religionally that won't work. But start religionally and going national would be the way.

Vijai

By mani mama on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 06:05 pm: Edit Post

One of the ways to fight corruption is "exposure". Reveal the name of the organization, name and position of the person seeking bribe and possibilty the purpose of your visit (real estate registration, driver's license) etc. Mail a copy to the person and to the "higher ups" responsible for that organization. Believe me, it works and I have gotten two or three officials fired.
Good luck
Dr.Mani

By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 05:33 pm: Edit Post

There is a website which collects the events of corruptions.

http://www.ipaidabribe.com/

By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 07:29 am: Edit Post

y v says corruption cannot be changed? I can b changed by follw. activity.
Government should allot a deputy C.M in each and every state. The age of person should nt b more than 40yrs. So every state can be governed by 2 members, a young educated citizen and an elected representative. I am sure that a young citizen will nt b corrupted. Next important one, if any gov. servant is cought in corruption, he should nt be in the power until he s judged as innocent.. I am sure tat youth will nt be corrupted easily so government should come in hands of educated youths...

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com