My-Tamil.Com

My-Tamil.Com My-Tamil Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting

Even the British never hurt Hinuds/indians on religius issues like MK

My-Tamil.Com: Tamilnadu Forum: News & Media: Even the British never hurt Hinuds/indians on religius issues like MK

By shankabrith dasan on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 11:23 am: Edit Post

I am responding n regard to the comments of the Honourable CM of TN, it is a real shock to millions all over the world to read a cheap politcal gimmick adopted by a senior statsman like MK, in the first place i am not afanatical Hindu, i love and respect THE TEACHINGS OF ALL RELIGIOINS INTHE WORLD, yet i feel Mr.MK the CM of TN should not have used such foul langauge and comments on Lord Rama, who to millions is God, if Mr. MK is a nonbiliver in God that is another issue which i am willing to meet him face to face and debate it. However he has no business to air his views fro the seat of a CM of TN, as individual he can say whatever he wishes to his family and followers, but how can he hold the post of CM of state in which hundreds of tmepels of Lord Rama exist, which the CM is supposed to adminstor through his cabniet minster, make such remarks? Even the Britsh never hurt the feelings of Indian in such issues, should not the CM learn the decency of his chair?
regardless of the CM's views on Lord Rama, i question Mr.MK to publish the evidence and list of all his ancestors and forefathers with the proff of their existence from the department of ASI, can he take up this challange and publish it for further debate on the issue?

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 09:41 am: Edit Post

avan oru loose nee oru loose.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Forum Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com